A good read

my kids are 12 and they sleep around. its kinda sad...and its up to the teachers, not their parents to try and fix the situation. why should they even be sexually active at all?!?

What!?!?

Popular Culture is hyper sexualized. Young kids are the biggest target audience of this. Not all kids are victims of this media cycle but, a lot are. I mean, when I was in grade 7-8 oral sex and making out was the OMGMOSTSERIOUS thing the whores would do, no sex. Now smoking cigarettes and oral sex is common in grade 4-6, even drinking. Sex is common from grade 6 and up. It's bullshit, I think it's an epidemic I don't get it. Here there's SO many kids who are alcoholics, do drugs, don't go to school, think they're gangstas and have kids. It's disgusting.

Yeah, these parents could care less what their kids do. The teachers have to put up with the crying and the fights when guys dump them and go on to the next girl. Somehow we haven't had a pregnancy yet or at least not to my information. They also think life will just be handed to them and some of them are so evil and rude. I had one kid bite another because she was bullying him and he had an anger management problem.

Yeah, these parents could care less what their kids do. The teachers have to put up with the crying and the fights when guys dump them and go on to the next girl. Somehow we haven't had a pregnancy yet or at least not to my information. They also think life will just be handed to them and some of them are so evil and rude. I had one kid bite another because she was bullying him and he had an anger management problem.

Oh nevermind, I thought you were saying that parents dont have to look after their kids, I interpreted your post wrong :lol:

I think it is ridiculous that teenagers actively try to get pregnant. But what I find worse is that people seem to think it is normal/important to lose virginity so young. I have ONE friend who is 18 and still a virgin, the rest all lost it years ago. I also lost my virginity few years ago, but now that I'm older I regret it. Is it really nesaccary to have sex as young as possible? Same goes for smoking, drinking, drugs etc. I myself live in an area where alcoholic teenagers are getting a bigger problem every year. We have small houses everywhere where people go to get drunk every night. Police doesn't same to care though. We even have 2 discos here where people older then 15 won't ever go because it's full of 10-14 year old drunks. TEN YEAR OLD KIDS DRUNK AND MAKING OUT!!!! When I was 10 I didn't even know what that was!
It is probably the lack of care from parents, because they think they can't do anything about it. Don't even want to think of how fucked up the next generation will be.

I think it is ridiculous that teenagers actively try to get pregnant. But what I find worse is that people seem to think it is normal/important to lose virginity so young. I have ONE friend who is 18 and still a virgin, the rest all lost it years ago. I also lost my virginity few years ago, but now that I'm older I regret it. Is it really nesaccary to have sex as young as possible? Same goes for smoking, drinking, drugs etc. I myself live in an area where alcoholic teenagers are getting a bigger problem every year. We have small houses everywhere where people go to get drunk every night. Police doesn't same to care though. We even have 2 discos here where people older then 15 won't ever go because it's full of 10-14 year old drunks. TEN YEAR OLD KIDS DRUNK AND MAKING OUT!!!! When I was 10 I didn't even know what that was!
It is probably the lack of care from parents, because they think they can't do anything about it. Don't even want to think of how fucked up the next generation will be.

QFT

you my friend, are a perfect example of just WHY this generation is so fucked up. "it's up to the teachers, not the parents to fix problems??!!" that's got to be the laziest, lamest remark i've ever heard. being a parent is a responsibility. which obviously most aren't ready to shoulder. discipline, it seems, is a long lost concept. today's method of discipline is "forgive and forget," while forgetting the "take responsibility for your actions" aspect of it. which is why teenagers have no concept of boundaries, nor fear of repercussions.

EDIT: oh and about complaining about NJ, try living in ethiopia you spoiled shit.

i think you misunderstood me......i am a teacher, not a parent. i often have to fix problems that a mother or father should talk to their children about. in many ways i have to be a parent, but by no means am i ready to have a child. i think of it as i already have 800 kids...