I shall be gone this weekend as well.

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
I'm stalking Eric, so I'm going to San Fransisco Saturday morning to give him a really hard time. Rumor has it Mah and sean will be there too. Another rumor states Lesa and Justin have been planning to help us stalk Eric at the Blind Guardian show. But unlike Will and Eric, I'm here tomorrow, with work and all.

I'm stalking Eric, so I'm going to San Fransisco Saturday morning to give him a really hard time. Rumor has it Mah and sean will be there too. Another rumor states Lesa and Justin have been planning to help us stalk Eric at the Blind Guardian show. But unlike Will and Eric, I'm here tomorrow, with work and all.

you win I'll be alone forever

Actually... some shit is going down and I may not bother going... it'll take some powerful convincing.

Well, no, not going after all. Replanned to go again in a month or two depending on transport for Sean and Jamie.

1. They can't get transport to the bus station.

2. I won't go without them, it was mostly a business trip to scout bar tending academies, with birthday plans and Blind Guardian for Isabel.

3. I'd only go Sunday for BG and would have to leave Monday, so not worth the hassle.

4. I'm emotionally devastated from their not coming and some bad shit that happened at work tonight and can't handle the added stress of going and leaving within 18 hours.

5. Isabel is getting her gifts mailed and understands.

Thank you. :)

Oh, work'll be fine. I just got a little too overzealous in letting a client know I don't appreciate it when he tries to rip my shirt. But they were all acting like damn fools tonight and the bad news kinda clouded my judgment for a period.

I went to work today and don't feel one bit justified in having done so. Maybe I'm taking this harder then I thought. I should've just stayed home.