i still can't stop reading www.grouphug.us

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i hate it.

"I'm planning on putting poison in my boyfriends breakfast tomorrow, cause he beat the crap out of me yesterday for not cooking for him."

wtf

i used to wonder what it would be like to stick a knife in the corner of my forehead and drag it all the way diagonally across my face to the opposite corner at my chin.

In grade school there was a mentally handicapped student my class. Everyone would pick on him and I tried to not get caught up in it. One day I had my hand on his desk in a way that when he closed it, it pinched my hand. Without thinking I shouted that he'd bit me. As a result, he was suspended and I feel guilty every time I think about it...

i'm too scared to post on there. actually i played confession with my friends sunday and no one believed my two confessions and i felt dumb :(

the_preppy said:
steve: don't be a wuss
OK

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SITE?!?!?!?
IS IT A HALF-ASS COUNSELING GROUP FOR RETARDS WHO RAN AWAY FROM THEIR BUBBLES WHERE THEY'RE SPECIAL AND EVERYONE WILL MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID FOR DRUGS TO WORK FOR THEM!?!??!?

part of it didn't make sense, but you get the point...

I *love* this one:

I was being tailgated on the highway one night (with 3 open lanes surrounding me) So I locked up my brakes and the guy panicked and crashed into the jersey wall.

this one makes me laugh because i think it may be one of my old roommates!: i dumped my last boyfriend (of over a year) because he wouldn't have sex with me when i have my period. i hated feeling like i was 'disgusting' for a whole week every month, and it pissed me off that he couldn't deal with something so natural. he would always says it was gross. but then expects me to swallow his cum from the same place he pisses? anyway, it got me to thinking, and got me mad. so i dumped him. period sex is the best for orgasms. he has no idea why i dumped him and thinks it was because of my own personal 'issues' or some shit.