i still can't stop reading www.grouphug.us

I will confess that I've had visions since I was 5 years old that lasted until college about San Diego being a target for a nuclear terrorist attack. In my final dream/vision back in 1992 I learned the attack would happen around 6:04 am and was facilitated by a South American heroin drug-lord for someone that looked like Sadaam but was not him. I've told no one but I did sent a letter to the government once telling them about my dream, they probably thought I was crazy. I sometimes hear other people's thoughts which freaks them out if I accidently say something. If that happens I just laugh about it and say it was just a coincidence. These "abilities" are from my maternal side but present themselves in different ways, for example my mother can see the shadow of death and other dark spirits. I only talk to my mother about some of these things because other people would think that I'm either making things up or crazy. I really do hope and pray that the vision never comes true.

OMG!!!

"My boyfriend had a pet triop that he loved a lot. We planned on growing the triop until it was big enough to eat, but my boyfriend grew to love the triop so much that he wouldn't let us eat it until it was dead. So I secretly poisoned the triop water, prematurely killing it because I couldn't wait. It's now in the freezer waiting to be cooked."

OMG!!!!! :( :( :( !!!

its the last line of this makes it:

I can't seem to get physically close to people romantically. I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt someone by getting close to them and then freezing up when they want to kiss or something at this rate. I'm not sure if its just because I have issues trusting guys, because my sister does to and she doesn't have this much trouble. Maybe I'm just being up-tight lie my friends say. I don't want this to mess up my life, or to hurt anyone. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just not meant too, even though I know thats stupid and emo.

smilies-14050.png