I think I can make it, who's gonna be there

jjmannford

Sep 17, 2002
Lutherville, MD
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I think I am going to be able to make it to the show tomorrow nite. Everyone in my family thinks I am absolutely insane for driving 11hrs down tomorrow, and then hurrying right back home on Friday, but, hey, its ENCHANT! Hope to see all of YA'LL (in my best Atlanta accent). Edward, if you see this before the show, can you email me... jbanaskyjr@ats-rep.com?

Jim

Its 7:30pm EST and I am holed up in a hotel room watching SpongeBob. Let me explain my wonderful day.

I start off on my 11hr trek to Hotlanta @ 6:30am this morning. I make it 5hrs down the road to Christiansburg, Va for gas. When pumping, I noticed coolant leaking. I opened the hood and the liquid was spitting out. The local Autozone recommended that I go to a local repair shop. The Verdict.... Big Time Problems. B/c I was afraid my 'new' used car would turn out to be a lemon, I bought an extended warranty and thought I was safe from getting stuck will the $1200 repair costs. They would be a big NO. B/c some of the parts needed to be replaced are not deemed officially 'defective', the crooked insurance agency is saying those are my responsibility. BASTARDS! It equates to about 1/2 them, 1/2 me. Since I just bought the piece of crap 2 mos ago, needless to say, I am not happy (my wife is ready to strangle me). Also, unfortunately all the parts were not in stock, so I gotta stay overnight in a hotel to wait for the repair to be finished tomorrow.

This totally sucks, but the SUCKIEST of SUCKY things today is that I AM GOING TO MISS THE ENCHANT SHOW!!! I can't express how disappointed and pissed off I am right now. Sorry for bitching but I gotta vent a little bit.

Ed, Doug, Ted, Sean, and Bill, I am sorry I could not catch up with you. It would have been great seeing ENCHANT put on a ROCKING SHOW and then shoot the crap with all of you afterwards. Please let us know how killer everything was after tonite. That way I can get all pissed off all over again.
Jim :cry::cry::cry:

Jimmy

I am sitting in the hotel lobby just reading this now, I will email my friend. SO SORRY man that is the worse. Would have been so great to see you. I thought that was the kind of shit that only happens to me man. I will post a full report of the madness from last night soon, it was a very ? well differant kind of set. I decided to take off in a full sprint back behind Dougs amps up to Seans riser after the wireless unit I was playing crapped out and was just replaced with a cord. It was like a dog on a chain getting yanked back into the yard :) Needless to say Deaths Door was a mess after that. Cant wait to watch that footage back.

Hey so sorry bout te expenses man, but the fact you tried to come all the way down here to see us is amazing. Dude your an official VIP fan for life as of now and when we play again we are going to figure it al out how to get you front and center and you know we always love hanging with you.

ok I will talk to you soon

Its 7:30pm EST and I am holed up in a hotel room watching SpongeBob. Let me explain my wonderful day.

I start off on my 11hr trek to Hotlanta @ 6:30am this morning. I make it 5hrs down the road to Christiansburg, Va for gas. When pumping, I noticed coolant leaking. I opened the hood and the liquid was spitting out. The local Autozone recommended that I go to a local repair shop. The Verdict.... Big Time Problems. B/c I was afraid my 'new' used car would turn out to be a lemon, I bought an extended warranty and thought I was safe from getting stuck will the $1200 repair costs. They would be a big NO. B/c some of the parts needed to be replaced are not deemed officially 'defective', the crooked insurance agency is saying those are my responsibility. BASTARDS! It equates to about 1/2 them, 1/2 me. Since I just bought the piece of crap 2 mos ago, needless to say, I am not happy (my wife is ready to strangle me). Also, unfortunately all the parts were not in stock, so I gotta stay overnight in a hotel to wait for the repair to be finished tomorrow.

This totally sucks, but the SUCKIEST of SUCKY things today is that I AM GOING TO MISS THE ENCHANT SHOW!!! I can't express how disappointed and pissed off I am right now. Sorry for bitching but I gotta vent a little bit.

Ed, Doug, Ted, Sean, and Bill, I am sorry I could not catch up with you. It would have been great seeing ENCHANT put on a ROCKING SHOW and then shoot the crap with all of you afterwards. Please let us know how killer everything was after tonite. That way I can get all pissed off all over again.
Jim :cry::cry::cry:

Wow Jim, that totally sucks!! Sorry to hear that. It would've been nice to finally meet another huge Enchant fan that lives only 25 minutes away from my home and 10 minutes from work!

Enchant put on a great show and they were the only band I saw most of the set from the front all weekend - but there was no way I was missing that! I have to thank my partner-in-crime, Mike D., for having my back while I enjoyed their set! Simply incredible!!