10/23 Roxy on Broadway- Saskatoon, SK
10/24 Pyramid- Winnipeg, MB
10/31 Petit Theatre Du Vieux Noranda- Royun-Noranda, QC
11/01 Poly Laure Conan- Chicoutiml, QC
11/03 L'Imperial- Quebec City, QC
11/04 Medley- Montreal, QC
11/06 Jaxx- West Springfield, VA
11/07 BB King's- New York

Holy hell fuck! !#$(!(*#!*(#* UFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK i wnat to see decapitated so bad, why arent they coming to florida FUCKFUCKFUCK

Well trevor wasnt at the fest because,obitchurhairy was fillin in for dork of god on the slipknot tour. only for one show in cali.......and I would rather vader drop off for obitch. cuz I realy want to see decrapitated and aborted.and cephilcarn.. dont worry obitchurhairy will play in az sometime. I am gunna bug trevor about it.

Damn, that is a long time away, October. They are coming to Sask., thats an easy roadtrip from my house. I want to see Decapitated and Cryptopsy really bad. I'm digging those bands right now.

oh my fuck, i think i just ruined my boxors. what a fuckin line up for a tour. decapitated is sick, but so are all the other bands. man they do need to add a florida date. i dont care ill drive i cant miss that show.

WarlockMaster said:
oh my fuck, i think i just ruined my boxors. what a fuckin line up for a tour. decapitated is sick, but so are all the other bands. man they do need to add a florida date. i dont care ill drive i cant miss that show.

where do you live?

As much as the posted line up fucking rules...the tour may not be as perfect as you'all think. This is from Suffocation's site:

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2005
Date City Venue/Information
October 6 Albuquerque, NM Launch Pad (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 7 Tempe, AZ The Clubhouse (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 11 Anaheim, CA House Of Blues (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Aborted)
October 12 Los Angeles, CA House Of Blues (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 13 Orangevale, CA The Boardwalk (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted, With Passion)
October 14 San Francisco, CA The Pound (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 15 Portland, OR Meow Meow (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 16 Seattle, WA Studio Seven (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 17 Victoria, BC Canada Sugar Night Club (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 20 Calgary, AB Canada The Warehouse (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 21 Edmonton, AB Canada The Starlight (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 22 Regina, SK Canada Riddel Center (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 23 Saskatoon, SK Canada The Roxy (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 24 Winnipeg, MB Canada Pyramid Cabaret (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 27 Cleveland, OH Peabody's (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted )
October 28 Detroit, MI Harpo's (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, Aborted)
October 29 Toronto, ON Canada Opera House (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 30 Ottawa, ON Canada Capital Music Hall (w/ Cryptopsy, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
October 31 Royun-Noranda, QC Canada Petit Theatre Du Vieux Noranda (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
November 1 Chicoutimi, QC Canada Poly Laure Conan (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
November 2 Rimouski, QC Canada Le Coudee (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
November 3 Quebec City, QC Canada L'Imperial (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
November 4 Montreal, QC Canada Ascot Room (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, With Passion, Aborted)
November 6 Springfield, VA Jaxx (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, Decapitated, Aborted)
November 7 New York, NY BB King's Blues Club (w/ Cryptopsy, Vader, Cephalic Carnage, Decapitated, Aborted)