I think I'm getting sick

Nyquil, Airbourne, water and lots of juice. Coldeze is good too. Get the Throat spray, taste crappy but follow the directions and may avoid the taste.

This is what I need...
1.- Be away from this person (the "bug" dude)
2.- PROGPOWER!!!!!!

And that's all... I'll be fine :D

Airborne has worked well for me, also useful is
garlic (may want to drop some breath mints with it!)
and apple cider vinegar; kinda home remedy treatment
but it's helped me head off colds in the past...

Make sure you take something for sinus pressure. The first time I flew sick I popped a hole in my left eardrum. Took about a year to heal. Then I flew again years later when I was a little sick and I didn't pop a hole, but I couldn't hear right for 6 months. Now I take tylonol sinus every single time I fly... sick or not.

I don't touch anything these days which makes my love for metalfests a big problem. I hate the way most club bathrooms get condition wise.

At work, I am always cleaning my hands and staying away from anyone looking like they might have a bug.:loco::zombie:o_O

Make sure you take something for sinus pressure. The first time I flew sick I popped a hole in my left eardrum. Took about a year to heal. Then I flew again years later when I was a little sick and I didn't pop a hole, but I couldn't hear right for 6 months. Now I take tylonol sinus every single time I fly... sick or not.

That is the absolute worst. I was very fortunate not to have that happen on the way home from Wacken this year - both my drums felt like they were going to burst open and it was such a long day of flying home too. Fortunately, it only took me about a week or so for the hearing to return to normal - but I couldn't agree more, always pack something in your carry on to help relieve sinus pressure. Even if you're fine on the way there - as I found out you may be a wreck on the way back.

As an aside, here's a link to my festival report. :)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/interviews/332791-wacken-2007-report.html

Jason

Maybe it was the smoke, the talking, or the singing during karaoke, but I woke with a terrible sore throat and plenty of congestion.
I don't think I'm sick yet, but apparently I need to take it easy.
Maybe it's just fatigue and the cool weather. *crosses fingers*