The Official PPUSA IX 'Regrets' thread

I got a bit of something but it was a full week after PP was over, so I can't blame the 'PP crud' getting me..

But the chest cold sucked nonetheless...

LET'S GO CAPS!!!!!!

Blah blah blah!!!

GO SHARKS!!!
:headbang:

2-0 over the Ducks going into the 3rd, yessssssssss!!!

Oh yeah METAL!!!!!!

my biggest PPUSA regret is the same as in previous years -
i meet so many great people...and forget their names :oops:

so then when i meet them the next year - or even at other shows - i have to do the "oh shit, i know i know you, but..." shuffle :(

but huzzah! it seems others have that same issue, so we all kinda get past it, yeah?

my biggest PPUSA regret is the same as in previous years -
i meet so many great people...and forget their names :oops:

so then when i meet them the next year - or even at other shows - i have to do the "oh shit, i know i know you, but..." shuffle :(

but huzzah! it seems others have that same issue, so we all kinda get past it, yeah?

In California we use Dude, My Brotha or Sista or Hey You alot LOL

its bad but I am in the same boat for sure!

Bear

I am the worst... I regret my lack of memory...

I see Doug (Chicken Killer) every year, he's like a brotha from anotha motha to me but every year he says BRETTTTTT!!! And I say DUUUUUDDEEEE!!! I'm bloody idiot... :lol::lol: Then I remember it about 8 hours later after sifting through the sieve that is my brain. Other people who I could care less about... I can't get there names out of my head... It all random in this brain... kind of like this post :lol:

So all my friends when seeing me even 6 months later throw me a fricken bone here!!!! Yer name I mean...

I mean learning Bears name was easy because when he talks he sounds like Satan... And Bears and Satan are really similar :lol:

Go Sharks!

I mean learning Bears name was easy because when he talks he sounds like Satan... And Bears and Satan are really similar :lol:

Go Sharks!

really? Bear sounds like satan? i totally didn't get that. he sounds rather fluffy to me ;)

as for Chicken Killer ... he knows (and is known by) every damn body, but i bet he isn't phased by people being "dude! whats up" with him :)

at least, when i "dude" him, he is fine with it ;)

I see Doug (Chicken Killer) every year, he's like a brotha from anotha motha to me but every year he says BRETTTTTT!!! And I say DUUUUUDDEEEE!!! I'm bloody idiot... :lol::lol:

I kept seeing Doug at PP and the GA RennFaire for years, but never could remember his name. It got to be a complete joke.
Now, the way I remember his name is to remember the shout-out that Tom from Evergrey gives him in their DVD, talking about the awesome woodworking "by a fan from America. His name is...Doug."

Works every time.

Although I still call him other names now at random to mess with him. :lol:

So all my friends when seeing me even 6 months later throw me a fricken bone here!!!! Yer name I mean...

We'll make it a chicken bone. :heh:

Meanwhile, back on topic..... I regret not introducing some friends of mine to others at PP, since I just assumed they already knew eachother. Duh.