The Official PPUSA 24-hour Restaurant Thread

I really need to check those mongolian BBQ places out. I can't believe I haven't found them yet!

It is mostly korean people at Hae Woe Dae, so a bunch of metal heads showing up there in the middle night would be really funny. You cook the meat right on the table; it is worth the 15 minute drive. The only problem will be finding sober drivers.

I've been considering driving this year, since 1. I'm thinking of taking a little side trip either before or after ProgPower, 2. I'm getting sick of airline and airport bullshit, and 3. I'm not much of a drinker. But now that I know there's a good selection of late-night restaurants close by (but a bit too far to walk), I'm even more tempted to drive.

I don't do much, if any, drinking at ProgPower and other festivals. I could be the DD for a group of restaurant-goers... although I wouldn't have a car, so I'd have to drive someone else's, and I'd need directions.

Wow! With this many people wanting to go now, it sounds like we'll either have a (Planet) caravan of vehicles going or somoene needs to hijack a bus! :loco:

I've done Taco Cabana a few times and City Cafe is almost an annual experience (though not last year). Both are very good, however as Paul said, City Cafe feeds you...a lot...I would really recommend people to try to car pool to one of those establishments. Good stuff.