I think we need a football thread!

Evilho

Daddy
Apr 17, 2001
Budapest, Magyarország
www.vidi.hu
On Wednesday: Ferencváros -Videoton FCF 5-0 :( Vidi coach sacked, former Újpest coach signed. Today: Videoton FCF - Vasas game in Székesfehérvár.
Vidi has lost 4 games in a row after crushing Újpest 4-0 some weeks ago. 3 of that 4 lost games were because of some ridiculous referee decisions. Well, let's see, maybe tonight we'll win again!
Btw we are in the Cup semi final! :) After beating Vasas 2:0 away!! Woohoo!!! UEFA Cup, here we go!!! :cool:

Check out Turkish league,Ivy...
The title war is on the top...Fenerbahce and Galatasaray have the same points
And gaziantep is 3 points behind...
All these 3 teams will play with each other and it
is starting today with fb-gaziantep...:D

How did you feel Ivy when you lost 5-0?
You lost 4 games in a row.Ohh.Too bad
I hope good luck in the cup to Vidi.
But don't be very sad.
Fenerbahçe has lost 3 games in a row too and this night they will lose the fourth match in a row.

Dear Ivy...

Year 1989...
Galatasaray-fenerbahce cup match...
Half-time score gs:3 fb:0
final score gs:3 fb:4

year 2001
Fb 61 points
Gs 61 points
Gaziantep 58 points...
This 3 teams playing for the title...

I said before that these 3 teams will play with each other...

Yesterday Fb-Gaziantep played...
In the first half gaziantep played PERFECT team football
at the home of fenerbahce....
halftime score was fb:0 gaziantep:3

(Btw I forgot to mention that fenerbahce has never
lost a game at home and even lost a point at home...
No defeats no draws...)

Fenerbahce came to the field and all the fans called the team
to the tribunes...They shouted that they are believing that the players can change the match...

Something happened...It can be luck...It can be the fans
positive energy and support(it was unbelievable...You
had to see it...)and we scored 4 goals...
I still can't believe it...
the second half was unbelievable...
At 3-3 I was BANGING my head to the wall with pleasure...
And now I'm suffering for that...My head is in pains...
But it doesn't matter...
at 4-3 my eyes filled with tears...
All my anger and stress ran out of my body...
And my belief got stronger for the title...

I wrote all these because I know that you love football
as much as I do...Imagine fb as vidi and share my feelings...:D

Next week we will play with trabzonspor (umut's team)
and this week they beated adana 7-1...
That will be a very tough game...

I hope we can stand till the end of the season but
it is very very hard for all the teams...

Originally posted by tcall
Football??

Pah!!! This should have a forum all of it's own somewhere!!

Exactly!
No footie for me unless it's world cup, or some Finn match...:p

Blah....:)

Congratulations for that fantastic victory Baris!!! Wow!!!! :eek: :) I remember once Videoton playing 4-4 after 1-4 against ZTE in 1994 (our coach was Jenei, ex Steaua and Romania coach) and also 4-4 after 0-4 against Dunaferr in 1998... I never forget games like these. Well, I never forget any game :)

Videoton - Vasas 2:3 after 1:1 at half time... Shit... 5 lost games in a row my friend, not very nice... We have very tough games left and unless we win a few games soon we'll be in great trouble... but if we beat Debrecen away on Saturday, we surely won't relegate from the 1st division again! Damn, a month ago we were on the 3rd place!!!! Anyway, we still have the chance to get to the UEFA Cup next season, as we are in the Cup semi finals, playing home against a Division 2 team in May in Székesfehérvár! :cool:

First ,thanx for answering the question above...(!)

Second,we lost trabzonspor 1-0 today ,and galatasaray passed us with 3 points...But the next match is at home with them...
Uff it's very exciting...

I almost broke my ankle or some other bones in my right foot on Friday playing in the university championship play-off. :cry: At half time it was 2:0 to my team (1 brilliant header and 1 assisst from the magnificent Tayfun-Ivi :D ). Then in the second half the opponent equalised in a few minutes, then that fucker made that brutal "tackle" :)rolleyes: ), fuck him... It happened 42 hours ago and I still can't step on my right foot. The doc said it is not broken tough...
So I had to watch the Vidi game on telly yesterday, Julinho scored, 1:0 to Vidi away in Zalaegerszeg, then in the end 2:1 to Zalaegerszeg... :mad: Cico, Umut and Eclipse may remember, at night on the day Clipsy arrived to Istanbul I checked the official Vidi-site to know what the result of the Zalaegerszeg-Videoton game was. Well, I was shouting a lot, because Vidi won 4-1...now it's 1-2...damn....
On Tuesday Vidi will play in the Hungarian Cup semi final against a division 2 team called BKV Elõre... :eek: