The official FIFA World Cup Deutschland 2006 Thread

I've been on holiday in Italy for some time and had a lot to do when I came back, so I'm a bit late...

Taliesin said:
What happened in the other match and what did he say?
Quite some time passed from then so I don't really remember it... I just have this image in my mind where the Serbs lost the ball (out) and a Serb gave it to a Cote d'ivore player and said, with a pleasant enough face expression, something about fucking his mother +++... a strong and common insult on the Balkan.

marduk1507 said:
I think he even made some references to Macedonians (MAK******SKO POSRANO).
You think wrong. If you really must know, I was refering to the Italian pasta-eating stereotype. :)

marduk1507 said:
After all, the whole discussion started with Zidanes foul on Materazzi, and Viz himself said that his reaction was as stupid as Zidanes.
Materazzi's.

But, as I'm reading the replies, it seems that what I said actually has more truth in it as I thought - and it does surprise me. I mean in Slovenia there are no left/right orientated football clubs/fans, we don't even really have left or right extremists.

To end this, I feel releaved that Hyena isn't insulted and cuthalion can puke his guts out, I don't care about that. :)

@gav: you're definitely responsible for a steep increase in my number of laughs per day :lol: :lol:

After we won 6:1 against Cypress, our media have gone nuts again and sang hallelujas about our players and how we are gonna kick some Czech ass. Well, they sobered up very quickly, we lost 0:3 after a disastrous performance. Germany can relax, no threat from the side of Slovak team, thats for sure.

La Rocque said:
According to Materazzi, he was pulling on Zidane's jersey and Zidane said
"if you want my jersey, I'll give it to you after the game"
Materazzi replied, "I'd rather have your sister"
and the rest is history -

o_O

Hahaha "Zidane il a frappé, Zidane il a tapé" LOL :lol: great video. The music is awesome huhu.