I thought I'd share this picture with you

kittybeast said:
OWWW OWWW OWWW daaaam I need a oggley eyed wolf smiley!Looking good Carnut!:devil:

I am seeing a little gray on that beard. :heh: Ha ha ha... my hair is still solid brown, but my beard has even more gray than yours so, I keep mine shaved. :lol: You will fit right in next to me at PPVIII.
You also didn't look drunk in that young picture. Did you make a trip over to Holland ? :lol:

Bryant

Bryant said:
You also didn't look drunk in that young picture. Did you make a trip over to Holland ? :lol:

Bryant

Haha, yeah , drinking sewer water (also called Heineken)in Holland all day, than feeling this little twinkle in your head and thinking "there really was some alcohol in there " :lol:

PS; I were my grey with pride !!

I never managed to get grey, I get bald before it happened :(

NP: Sonata Arctica - 'Wolf And Raven'

carnut said:
Haha, yeah , drinking sewer water (also called Heineken)in Holland all day, than feeling this little twinkle in your head and thinking "there really was some alcohol in there " :lol:

PS; I were my grey with pride !!

Hmmm..... that is not ALL that you can get easily in Holland. I wasn't talking about the pitiful pisswater they call beer. Ha ha ha :zombie:

You look great though Gert. I prefer you without the bangs. :lol:

Bryant

Bryant said:
I had a broke leg dude !! I was actually released from my doctor the day before the pre-party to walk around with my cast, but my calf was puny from me being off of that leg for six weeks, so I had to pick and choose when to be in and out of the wheelchair. You can carry a couple of cases of beer on a wheelchair though. :headbang: I pushed them from the Residence Inn to the Granada. :lol:

Bryant

Damn. I don't remember seeing anybody in a chair that year......Must have been my brain cells popping like Rice Krispies! :) I'd love to see a pic of you pushing the chair, loaded with beer, down Peachtree Street. That IS metal!
:headbang:

J-Dubya - No broken bones this year!

Bryant said:
Hmmm..... that is not ALL that you can get easily in Holland. I wasn't talking about the pitiful pisswater they call beer.

Bryant

Ow , that stuff, never used it...so must have been the Heineken after all :lol:
In fact I DO remember, it was Cherry beer that evening, lots of it !!