I thought I'd share this picture with you

carnut said:
You actually look like Tom Cruise there Wheezer !! What band were you in ? Recordings ??

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Wow that is uncanny Wheezer cos you really do look like Tom Cruise in that photo, which actually is no bad thing:) .

Tom Cruise? That's funny as hell! I have had other people tell me that before but I don't see it. :lol: The band's name was Bloody Mary and yes, there was a demo. I've got a copy laying around.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I'd love to show youse a photo of me in a band but I was never in a band unfortunately, although I would have killed to have been in Girlschool since I think they are awesome.

Ah, well, it was more of a hobby band than anything. Although we did have delusions of grandeur on occasion. ;)

Hey man you do look like Tom Cruise on that picture. :)

I hope you dig out those recordings because we want to hear them!
Hey carnut did you and your band ever made any recording?

Would love to hear them!

Love all the pictures! :) And I'd love to hear everyone's demo/mp3s, whatever you have. Wheezer you do look like T.C. :)

Hawk said:
Hey man you do look like Tom Cruise on that picture. :)

I hope you dig out those recordings because we want to hear them!
Hey carnut did you and your band ever made any recording?

Would love to hear them!

There was a live tape of our band , and I'm still hunting for a copy...
My good ol' bud Flip lost mine... he's a war-head you know :p

OMG!

I'm gonna bunk with Tom Cruise at PP

WHY WHY WHY? :cry: :cry:

at least I could end with Nicole Kidman :p

NP: Skyclad - 'Schadenfreude'

Wyvern said:
OMG!

I'm gonna bunk with Tom Cruise at PP

WHY WHY WHY? :cry: :cry:

at least I could end with Nicole Kidman :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She's marrying Keith Urban this weekend so I'm thinkin' she'll prolly still be in hoenymoon mode in September.

I wish I had Tom Cruise's money but his taste in women is not similar to mine. I'd take my wife over any that he's had. :saint:

Wheezer said:
I wish I had Tom Cruise's money but his taste in women is not similar to mine. I'd take my wife over any that he's had. :saint:

mmm, than I wanna see pics of your wive too I think :p

carnut said:
Haha, those baby bibs (napkins, or how do you call 'm ) are classic !!!

Gert2.jpg

Dude, if you dyed your hair blonde, you would almost have been a dead ringer (look just like) Mike Howe of Metal Church. You had the same hairstyle and you both weighed about 145 lbs soaking wet.

Bryant

Hawk said:
O yea! You bet! It was great. :headbang:

That brings back memories for me too. In my first performing band, even though we did a Maiden cover and Queensryche cover (from the EP !!) and some of the better hair tunes, our originals stank. Our best song was another cover, namely "Rock and Roll Hootchie Coo." We metalled that one up real good.
What covers did ya'll do ?

Bryant

carnut said:
You actually look like Tom Cruise there Wheezer !! What band were you in ? Recordings ??

Hmmmm.... I was thinking more of Bert from Sesame Street. He had the unibrow going strong. Ha ha ha J/k. Actually, if you put some spectacles on him and cut his hair a bit, he would look pretty much like now. Brent hasn't changed much.

Bryant

Bryant said:
What covers did ya'll do ?

Bryant

We covered about the whole SOD album, some Slayer, Beasty Boys (fight for your right) and 2 own songs...oh yeah, and "Allways look on the bright side of live", heavy version ...

Bryant said:
Hmmmm.... I was thinking more of Bert from Sesame Street. He had the unibrow going strong. Ha ha ha J/k.

:lol: You bastard! :lol:

Bryant said:
Actually, if you put some spectacles on him and cut his hair a bit, he would look pretty much like now. Brent hasn't changed much.

Except I pluck the unibrow now so that it's a duobrow. :p

My wife has been after me to grow my hair back out again. I've been thinking of doing it for my mid-life crisis -- one last gasp before I lose it all. :heh: Haven't decided yet.

carnut said:
Weow, sounds alot like my lady :lol:

Her two boys' favorite phrase from growing up (now, that is) -- "I brought you into this world and I can take you right back out of it." They're good kids. :lol:

carnut said:
We covered about the whole SOD album, some Slayer, Beasty Boys (fight for your right) and 2 own songs...oh yeah, and "Allways look on the bright side of live", heavy version ...

Sounds like a good set -- lot of fun songs in there. We only covered two -- Sabbath, Paranoid and Kiss, The Oath.