I thought I'd share this picture with you

Wheezer said:
My wife has been after me to grow my hair back out again. I've been thinking of doing it for my mid-life crisis -- one last gasp before I lose it all. :heh: Haven't decided yet.

Do it !! I've been growing it 1.5 year or so now... today was very sunny here; driving my big American car and waving long hair in the wind...Man, I like the mid-life crisis thing :lol:

carnut said:
Do it !! I've been growing it 1.5 year or so now... today was very sunny here; driving my big American car and waving long hair in the wind...Man, I like the mid-life crisis thing :lol:

How would it be driving a little Japanese car? :lol: I've been planning on having a mid-life crisis for a coupla years now. I'm not quite done narrowing down the details but the hair growing has been a part of nearly every plan. :headbang:

Wheezer said:
:lol: You bastard! :lol:

Except I pluck the unibrow now so that it's a duobrow. :p

My wife has been after me to grow my hair back out again. I've been thinking of doing it for my mid-life crisis -- one last gasp before I lose it all. :heh: Haven't decided yet.

Go for it. Madman Wheez on the loose !!

Bryant

carnut said:
We covered about the whole SOD album, some Slayer, Beasty Boys (fight for your right) and 2 own songs...oh yeah, and "Allways look on the bright side of live", heavy version ...

as much as I don't like rap, I LOVE Beastie Boys and RUN DMC. Great stuff. Of course I love Slayer.

Byant

Wheezer said:
How would it be driving a little Japanese car? :lol: I've been planning on having a mid-life crisis for a coupla years now. I'm not quite done narrowing down the details but the hair growing has been a part of nearly every plan. :headbang:

I am the ONLY man in America that likes a mini-van (unless you go to the Town and Country Forum.) Don't feel bad. The next vehicle I get will be a mini-van as well. Only it will have flames and 18" chrome wheels.

Bryant

TheWhisper said:
Didn't he sing for Quiet Riot...Kevin Duobrow...:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh crap! My sides are splitting because I thought nearly the same damn thing when I typed that! Great minds, Whisper. Great minds...

We covered 'Am I Evil' from Diamond Head, 'Reign in Blood' from Slayer and "Nelly the Elephant" from the Toy Dolls.

We also covered "Theme from Pippi Longstocking and the Dutch children puppet series the Fabeltjes Krant.

O and "Living After Midnight" during which I did ride on stage with a very cool children's tricycle! YEA!! That ROCKED!! Man we were soooo macho!!

And we had a song called "Die Stille" (The Silence) were we mimicked playing a song but used no sound! Foooooooodfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I stand upon the stage
Trowing food up in a rage!!
You're thrashing, diving, going mad
And all that food doesn't taste so bad!

HandyKept - Foodfight

Don't look too close but I think is Hawk and Wheezer :heh:

Tv_sesame_street_Beautiful_Day.jpg

Hawk said:
We covered 'Am I Evil' from Diamond Head, 'Reign in Blood' from Slayer and "Nelly the Elephant" from the Toy Dolls.

O and "Living After Midnight" during which I did ride on stage with a very cool children's tricycle! YEA!! That ROCKED!! Man we were soooo macho!!

Cool covers! I like 'em all (although I'm really not sure about "Nelly"). The tricycle was a really cool idea. Ya gotta love creativity with covers. :headbang:

Hawk said:
Here I stand upon the stage
Trowing food up in a rage!!
You're thrashing, diving, going mad
And all that food doesn't taste so bad!

HandyKept - Foodfight

Our less-than-highbrow song was "She Does it Like a Dog". Thankfully I've forgotten most of the lyrics. :oops:

Wheezer said:
Bryant's dead meat come September. That's all I'm sayin'. :p

Good friends won't let the authorities know what you did

UMOS friends will help you hide the body! :lol:

Perhaps we can do a Weekend At Bernies thing with Bryant......:heh:

J-Dubya - Can't wait to meet the crazies in September!

J-Dubya 777 said:
Good friends won't let the authorities know what you did

UMOS friends will help you hide the body! :lol:

Perhaps we can do a Weekend At Bernies thing with Bryant......:heh:

J-Dubya - Can't wait to meet the crazies in September!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I can't wait either. Even though I'm adding an extra day to the trip this year, I know it'll go by just as fast.

J-Dubya 777 said:
That's no tank top, that's a belly shirt! :D

J-Dubya

Close enough for rock'n'roll :p

NP: Almafuerte - 'Lucero Del Alba'