I thought I'd share this picture with you

Hawk said:
you still have it?

I still have all that stuff. :)

No, that's all gone , lot's of my old stuff is thrown away unfortunatly..I would give gold for my old Jeans and leather jacket now :erk:

From Blabbermouth.net!!

EXCLUSIVE : HANDYKEPT to reunite! - June 66, 2006

An insider told Blabbermouth.net that cult Dutch metal band HandyKept is on the verge of reuniting. Almost 20 years after their demise, HandyKept can still count on a huge following in native Netherlands and all over Europe where they mesmerized metalheads at the end of the eighties, lead by the charismatic and worldwide renowned headbanguing teacher "Hawk". Now they feel the urge to take on the world again at a crucial time in heavy metal history.

HandyKept's leader took the time to interrupt his daily headbanguing lesson to share a few words with us about this long-awaited reunion : "We might be old farts now but in these times of bland crap they call "music" I think it's about time kicking some ass again and showing the young fellas how it must be done. People don't even know how to headbang properly anymore, where the hell this world is going to?? Get your necks ready and prepare for Foodfight!".

More about these groundbreaking news soon.

;)

Fangface said:
From Blabbermouth.net!!

EXCLUSIVE : HANDYKEPT to reunite! - June 66, 2006

An insider told Blabbermouth.net that cult Dutch metal band HandyKept is on the verge of reuniting. Almost 20 years after their demise, HandyKept can still count on a huge following in native Netherlands and all over Europe where they mesmerized metalheads at the end of the eighties, lead by the charismatic and worldwide renowned headbanguing teacher "Hawk". Now they feel the urge to take on the world again at a crucial time in heavy metal history.

HandyKept's leader took the time to interrupt his daily headbanguing lesson to share a few words with us about this long-awaited reunion : "We might be old farts now but in these times of bland crap they call "music" I think it's about time kicking some ass again and showing the young fellas how it must be done. People don't even know how to headbang properly anymore, where the hell this world is going to?? Get your necks ready and prepare for Foodfight!".

More about these groundbreaking news soon.

;)

:lol: I would do it in a sec!! It might be just what the doctor ordered [Ted Nugent reference]. Thanks for that Fangface YOU RULE!! :worship:

Très bien Flo!

NP: Grave Digger - 'Lancelot'

J-Dubya 777 said:
Good friends won't let the authorities know what you did

UMOS friends will help you hide the body! :lol:

Perhaps we can do a Weekend At Bernies thing with Bryant......:heh:

J-Dubya - Can't wait to meet the crazies in September!

Been there done that at PPII. I think people were taking turns carrying drunk Bryant around. Then at PPIV I was in and out of a wheelchair. The Evergrey guys were taking turns using it like the guys from Jackass.

Bryant

Me...two decades older (and sober now) !!!!!
Gert2.jpg
873133834_l.jpg

Bryant said:
Been there done that at PPII. I think people were taking turns carrying drunk Bryant around. Then at PPIV I was in and out of a wheelchair. The Evergrey guys were taking turns using it like the guys from Jackass.

Bryant

HAHAHAHAAHAHHA! I SO wish I would have seen that....
As long as the chair was for intoxication reasons, and not other issues! :)

J-Dubya

kittybeast said:
OWWW OWWW OWWW daaaam I need a oggley eyed wolf smiley!Looking good Carnut!:devil:

Copy__2__of_wolfie.jpg

But you have definitively aged with class Gert, you look way better now :kickass:

NP: Pharaoh - 'The Longest Night'

Fangface said:
How about reforming your old band too, Gert? :D

Who knows what the future brings ;)

I do have good hopes now I'll get the live tape from that band (we were called Sulfeet) , got a mail from a guy today that thinks he must have it...

J-Dubya 777 said:
HAHAHAHAAHAHHA! I SO wish I would have seen that....
As long as the chair was for intoxication reasons, and not other issues! :)

J-Dubya

I had a broke leg dude !! I was actually released from my doctor the day before the pre-party to walk around with my cast, but my calf was puny from me being off of that leg for six weeks, so I had to pick and choose when to be in and out of the wheelchair. You can carry a couple of cases of beer on a wheelchair though. :headbang: I pushed them from the Residence Inn to the Granada. :lol:

Bryant