I thought there would be much more activity in this forum :(

Well if it were Hammering LICHEN I might consider it. Lichens are such friendly fellows!

Originally posted by kleo706
Well if it were Hammering LICHEN I might consider it. Lichens are such friendly fellows!

HEY! SHE-BITCH! What's up?

You sound incredibly stoooooooopid!

And what the hell is your problem? Hammering Moss is fucking
BRUTAL!! Not wimpy like you are....
hammeringmoss.jpg

What you did back there was not justified at all. Go away! :(

Originally posted by kleo706

LICHEN is just too good, even for the likes of me, and I wouldn't dare call a band Hammering Lichen... Hammering Moss rocks, but no band, no person, no nothing deserves lichen, with it's dual plant and fungal properties!!!

And anyway, I would NEVER hammer Lichen.

"Sometimes, I sit still like a rock for months at a time hoping lichens will grow on me"
another reason i am not releasing that demo

Well, i only just found out there was a devin forum here... so... cheers dev...

more STRAPPING YOUNG LAD please

Ey! Great forum this one. Why are you upset becouse there are so few posts?! I`d say thats a good thing, to keep it clean from all of them off-topic threads you`ll find thousands of in both the Opeth and the Vintersorg one.. Check out Swano`s.. It`s pretty much like this one, informative and clean. Lets keep it this way. I would like to see the Opeth forum clean aswell... For Vintersorg, I could`nt care less.. I guess off-topic forums is something that comes with beeing an icon for the thirteen-year-old`s. I`m going to give away my only Vintersorg-CD Till Fjälls to my granny for christmas this year, I guess she will appreciate it much more than I do.

I.. did not know of this place. Seeing as two albums are coming and it seems like a good place, I'll check it daily with the rest.

Oh, and I see a couple other Opeth forum people wandered in too. That's nice.

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
Seems like it's dead already! Post damnit!!

its better having less posts that are worthy than many useless
thread and post like on the opeth forum (to name only that one)

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
check out syl if you havent

he probally did since he come here for gene hoglan (that is in SYL)
even tough hes on other devy projects Hoglan best work with Dev is in SYL.

Found this place through a link @ audiogalaxy. It has so much more traffic than the other easyboards bb that it's not even funny. Not to mention there're no pop-up ads here.

Woah..cool to see Danny here.

Yeah, I checked out SYL live... I thought it was okay. I didn't hate it, but I didn't totally dig it either. Then again, I haven't heard any of the CDs...

I'm mostly into heavier stuff, but what would be a good SYL CD to check out?