I Took A Chance And Bought NO REPLY Today

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
On my T.V., there are channels that play just music...like a radio. And I always tune into the metal channel because they play some good stuff. They play some bad stuff as well, but the cool thing is I can change it. And it isn't that often.

Anyways, I would always here this song..."I Wait." I'm into melodic metal like Opeth and In Flames and this was right up my alley.

I had seen Daylight Dies in my local record store, but hesitated to buy it...until today.

If the majority of the songs are epic style melodic metal like "I Wait," then I will be most pleased...

I've heard from various people that they are playing I wait on these cable-TV music stations (not video stations..) which is killer news. Hopefully more people will stumble across us this way..

If you liked I wait, then you'll certaitly be most pleased with No Reply..

Yeah "I Wait" was the first song I heard too. I heard it on a Bravewords & Bloody Knuckles magazine sampler though. I was addicted immediately...

(looks at CD booklet)

Jesse Haff...DRUMMER?!?!

OH, SNAP!!!

Uh...sorry...

WOW!!! That's cool! A member of the band...responding to us...the people!

I'm from the Metallica boards as well, and we're lucky if Lars posts twice in six months...and it's more of a post giving info...not actually talking.

By the way...you're drumming in this CD is awesome.

I took a gamble on the album too, which of course paid off. Actually, if it wasn't for UM I probably wouldn't have even known about the band.

I actually think it's a very understated album. For instance I'll listen to it and think, 'yeah this is cool' then find myself humming a riff later at work... It's only then that I realise what an impact it's having and when I go back to it, how great it really is.

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
WOW!!! That's cool! A member of the band...responding to us...the people!

Yeah, we're so not worthy.
bowdown.gif

No Reply was actually a CD that was included in the packaging of something I had won from eBay. To this date, I've enjoyed No Reply far more than that which I won from said auction. :) Very, very sick stuff, gentlemen. I'll be sure to track down Idle shortly.

NP: Madder Mortem - Deadlands - [09] - Deadlands