i voted today

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
i wasn't even going to, but i got a card in the mail saying that my polling location was going to be at the school i went to, so.....ahh what the hell! i intentionally went around the time school let out, saw a couple friends and a teacher.....fun. :lol: thowt uh myte uz weel extratize muh votin' preevlajuzez.:lol:

spleet tikut....uhhh.......demmakrat fer sinnater, republbblciccan fer guvner.......utherz uh cannt rumember.......

I vote absentee style... I hate politics as it is... but I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT enter a church to vote... They hate it when I spit on their crosses.

oh yeah, i forgot. when i was at school i saw my friend shelby, and she goes, "hey! i heard that band, ...evermore or something like that, the one whose shirt you wore all the time, on the radio the other day." i'm like "what??? what station?" "the edge" (alternative station). "aaahhhhhh". "no, you probably heard nevermoUre." too bad.......oh and dammit, she had to go before i could lift up my sweatshirt to reveal that i was wearing my nevermore shirt....ha!:lol: