So I ordered a C7 Hellraiser today.

bought my 2 dean 7 string avalanches from ebay stores new for 490 a piece. they play beautifully. the c7 is a great guitar.

check on torrent sites for books on 7 string theory. itll help you out.

Souls of Black said:
Unfortunatly the first question he asked was "Are you a dealer?" So I am sure he will not quote the same price to a GC rep.

You can certainly try: Tema Guitar431 Beecher St.Ravenna, OH 44266Phone: 330-325-2279

Hahah it's worth a shot. It's possible that it'll still give me like 50 bucks wiggle room though which is enough to satisfy my stinginess. Thanks for the tip bro, I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your new guitar :D I know I can't wait till mine comes in.

FretsAflame said:
Hahah it's worth a shot. It's possible that it'll still give me like 50 bucks wiggle room though which is enough to satisfy my stinginess. Thanks for the tip bro, I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your new guitar :D I know I can't wait till mine comes in.

Hopes it helps..:headbang: I hate GC to the core... anything I can do to bring them down is good by me. That is, any of these online, total BS, sites.

Dammit I want a guitar SHOP, that means..(1 A real PERSON (2 said person actually gives a shit about you (3 said person will help (ala instruct, teach, etc.) with your/my progression as a guitar player. And (4 Somebody that does not look ONLY at $$, they sell a good product at a good price.

So, I thought my c-7 was going to be in late october. Turns out GC had one otw and it dropped into the store yesterday. The dudes in guitars knew I wanted one so they held onto it for me.

Jeff, thanks so much for the tip man, GC matched the price and saved me a pretty penny. You're the man! - I owe you a beer next time we hit up Jaxx.

All said and done the total price for this badass was 594, and I couldn't be happier. I'll post some pics later :D

But damn does this thing play nice! I'm sure you'll be happy with it Jeff.

In terms of GC - the guys at my local one have always been really nice to me, giving me discounts and free shit where they could. I'm sure it helps that I saved them $300 once but hey, they're still not a bad bunch. I'm sure it all depends on the store you go to.

FretsAflame said:
So, I thought my c-7 was going to be in late october. Turns out GC had one otw and it dropped into the store yesterday. The dudes in guitars knew I wanted one so they held onto it for me.

Jeff, thanks so much for the tip man, GC matched the price and saved me a pretty penny. You're the man! - I owe you a beer next time we hit up Jaxx.

All said and done the total price for this badass was 594, and I couldn't be happier. I'll post some pics later :D

But damn does this thing play nice! I'm sure you'll be happy with it Jeff.

In terms of GC - the guys at my local one have always been really nice to me, giving me discounts and free shit where they could. I'm sure it helps that I saved them $300 once but hey, they're still not a bad bunch. I'm sure it all depends on the store you go to.

Excellent! Glad to hear they matched, honestly I am surprised as hell. :lol:

Glad I could help man....:kickass: :kickass:

Last night got a call at 6:29 PM. "Hey, you guitar is in"

Long story short, by 9pm I was in my basement jammin.

Holy Shit, this thing is a fucking freight train... Killing everything in it's way

Funny, I just played one right after a UV7BK (the new one with the mirror guard - I think that's the model) at one of the GCs around here. (Two sevens at GC? WTF?) I have NO idea why anyone pays $1600 for a UV. The Schecter played better, sounded better, and it's fit&finish was pretty much equal...

Funny, I just played one right after a UV7BK (the new one with the mirror guard - I think that's the model) at one of the GCs around here. (Two sevens at GC? WTF?) I have NO idea why anyone pays $1600 for a UV. The Schecter played better, sounded better, and it's fit&finish was pretty much equal...

You do pay for the name. I'd say, quality-wise, the UV777 is pretty much the same as the current prestige RG7. Both have the Edge Pro trem and all access neck joint. Almost all the differences are cosmetic. Plus the Universe comes stock with DiMarzios. Personally I'd choose Ibanez over Schecter and Ltd because they're made in Japan (At least the RG Prestige line still is). But to each his own, I guess.

The action on the C-7 is perfect. Plays like butter.:worship:

In Greece, there only one dealer of Schecter guitars, and he says that the price is the same like the one in the Schecter site (999 dollars=980 euros). Am I going to be ripped off of my money if I order it from him?:confused:

In Greece, there only one dealer of Schecter guitars, and he says that the price is the same like the one in the Schecter site (999 dollars=980 euros). Am I going to be ripped off of my money if I order it from him?:confused:

Tzoni, I am not sure if Kevin will ship to Greece, but if you like I can ask him. Even if it is a hundred bucks it would still save you alot of money.