I wanna see some names like "SKullcrush666" and "AssKicker" up here

GhosT^x0

Eat me.
Jul 17, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Not this King Rainblow shit. What the fuck is with that???? No wonder no one comes to this section of the board. You guys are poised to have one of the most amazing off-topic sections ever, and it's goin to shit because the ones who actually do come here have teletubby nicknames and chat about fantasy novels. Fuck me, man. You've gotta be kidding.

Originally posted by GhosT^x0
Not this King Rainblow shit. What the fuck is with that???? No wonder no one comes to this section of the board. You guys are poised to have one of the most amazing off-topic sections ever, and it's goin to shit because the ones who actually do come here have teletubby nicknames and chat about fantasy novels. Fuck me, man. You've gotta be kidding.

I agree only partially. I don't care what name somebody uses, but King Purple Rainbow's threads are usually very retarded. That's what bothers me about King Purple Rainbow. Other than that, people can name themselves anything and they can talk about anything.

What I think is fucken retarded is the fact that people fucken reply to fucken crap like that.

And that is EXACTLY what fucken peopl eliek that wants to achieve.

See, here you guys go again.
Let me quote myself in case you missed it.

"What I think is fucken retarded is the fact that people fucken reply to fucken crap like that.

And that is EXACTLY what fucken peopl eliek that wants to achieve."