i want belladonna to come back!!!

why did belladonna leave?
why did dan spitz leave?
can some please tell me why??

Nobody knows anything. I think Belladonna was not quite welcome back, although this is far from clear. Spitz is busy procreating and taking time out to fix clocks. Seriously, though, I don't think Spitz was part of anything long term. Joey, maybe. Dan, no.

Regardless the clarity on this issue is like trying to find clarity in the diaper of a one-year old. Everything is brown and shitty.

I suggest a Blatz to alleviate your grief.:kickass:

why did belladonna leave?
why did dan spitz leave?
can some please tell me why??

First Belladonna says he would have loved to have recorded a new album but it was Scott and Charlies decision not to.

Then Scott and Charlie say they practically pleaded with Joey to record a new Anthrax album with them and to do the Dio Sabbath support but Joey turned both of those down because Joey thought he was not getting payed enough or something!!

Anyway, no one knows what really happened, seems to be two sides to the story with Belladonnas not making a whole lot of sense, but whatever happened they obviously couldnt agree to let the reunion continue.

damn shame was looking forward to reunion of a great band but then again i love their stuff with john on vocals so now he wont come back joey wont come back it all messed up

I want the hair I've lost to come back.

Sad, really... sometimes it seems like there's more hair in my ears than on my head.