i want belladonna to come back!!!

I repeat... ANTHRAX is a classic, is old school, and this classic is with BELLADONNA... Belladonna is pure old school is a classic, of course ANTHRAX without BELLADONNA and DAN SPITZ is not a classic... ANTHRAX need old school blood!!! please JOEY, DANNY... come baaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

AND PLEASE ANTHRAX finnish THE SILENCE!!!!!

I repeat... ANTHRAX is a classic, is old school, and this classic is with BELLADONNA... Belladonna is pure old school is a classic, of course ANTHRAX without BELLADONNA and DAN SPITZ is not a classic... ANTHRAX need old school blood!!! please JOEY, DANNY... come baaaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Coffee just came outta my nose :lol:

amen...:kickass:

YOU SEE? NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :err:

:lol: :lol: :lol: