I Want Kalmah In The Us!

Well I think they will have to tour Europe first. Let them be a Main Support or Headliner in Europe and by then they may be popular enough to get an opening slot over here, but it will probably be a couple of years at least. Sad but true.

hop hop hop :Spin: I want kalmah in france first !!! :hotjump:
Kalmah + Stratovarius or Children of Bodom would rox :headbang: I'm sure that at least 100k people will come to the gig :Shedevil:

How about Morocco, any chance of them coming here lol! Oh well, I'll be moving to the States again soon, and then back to Europe prolly when I join up in the Army... so maybe then I can see Kalmah live!!!

I think Kalmah should play at the 930 club with Children of Bodom, Agony Scene, Soilwork, Opeth, and Lamb of God...That would be the sweetest show ever.

i think i live in san diego and kalmah should come down here and play in tijuana and see what its like to play a show in a third world country bitch. cause shit goes down in tijuana. motha fuckas. bang bang. motha fuckas.

sandiegometalmario said:
i think i live in san diego and kalmah should come down here and play in tijuana and see what its like to play a show in a third world country bitch. cause shit goes down in tijuana. motha fuckas. bang bang. motha fuckas.

WTF...

I don't know what part of that post to even begin with...

if the go in US don't forget to make a stop in Quebec (canada) or Montreal
too bad thez could not be with Children of Bodom for their third gigs in America