I want to see pictures of you lovely people!!!

how about "while you are sleeping - i'll steal your earring" (Silence - the end of this chapter)...

though they do have some great lyrics in that same album, like Respect the Wilderness, The power of one, Wolf and Raven, etc

lady of bodom said:
:D thanx everyone! and
kiss.gif
for Chokehold
kiss.gif

:Spin: this is the 2nd coolest thing in this shit week/day..

(the first: I bought the new dimmu borigr digi album wroagh)
kiss.gif

EagleFlyFree said:
that's probably because you don't have balls!! kidding

the way i see it, the first one lacks quite a lot in composing except for some separate songs

Me thinks all 3 are masterpieces for different reasons. And excellent lyrics on ALL.

haha yeah ok, i'll give you that "all" 3 albums have great lyrics mostly, but don't dare deny that some particular songs have absolutely asstastic lyrics... tallullah, etc

i've been listening to the first album since this debate started and well, there are a few songs that i didn't know of that are actually really damn good, like Fullmoon and Replica

aside from the lyrics comment, i find one song from the last album just amazing in every sense... Gravenimage
the piano melodies are godly, and the lyrics themselves aren't bad at all for once!
really a great song

EagleFlyFree said:
haha yeah ok, i'll give you that "all" 3 albums have great lyrics mostly, but don't dare deny that some particular songs have absolutely asstastic lyrics... tallullah, etc

i've been listening to the first album since this debate started and well, there are a few songs that i didn't know of that are actually really damn good, like Fullmoon and Replica

aside from the lyrics comment, i find one song from the last album just amazing in every sense... Gravenimage
the piano melodies are godly, and the lyrics themselves aren't bad at all for once!
really a great song

Oh indeed, Gravenimage is a great song, but my personal favorite is The Cage. While listening to that song I always imagine a video clip in my head as evil men put a packleader wolf into a cage and how his fellows rescue him in the end =D it always gives me the chills whenever I listen to it ;)

And actually this whole arguing about "SA sux - no SA rox" is just pointless...different tastes, that's all.

@Xuxa: The Cage is awesome too! it makes me remember of Wolf and Raven
btw the videoclip of Wolf and Raven has to be one of the most unbelievably kick ass music videos ever... the acting from Kakko is amazing!!!