I want to see pictures of you lovely people!!!

Ok ppl, get ready for a shock... Here I am, the monster Janina :p

100_0047_2.JPG

That's the last one of me, I promise

and she knows that, otherwise she wouldn't have posted her pic.

it's one of those games women play.
when they wanna hear someone saying they are fine, they ask something like "am I fat?" and the answer is "of course not, you're fine!".

so by stating beforehand that she's a monster, she expected everyone to deny that.

Janina said:
Damn, you blew my cover... :rolleyes:

Yeah, to be honest, I'm such a gorgeous girl with a body of a supermodel :lol:
another bluff?

come on Janina, we all know that having the body of a supermodel isn't necessary to be cute.

ooops! did I just say you're cute?

oh damn, you're smart! ;)

What I meant in the first place was, that the pic is bad. :Smug:

I've got a weird look on my face, that's why I called myself a monster. Hell, I know there are good pics of me too somewhere, but I wanted to show this pic to make you see, that I'm nowhere near that girl in that pic, which was in the member gallery sometime ago.

I've got my husband to give me compliments, if I want those...

^^^ it hurts when they kick our asses so hard :p

anyway, regardless of what you expect to be told and what cliches rule us to say, you're gorgeous period!!
nice zombie face in that pic btw... did you ever consider sending your resume to the Resident Evil cast crew? :p j/k

Janina said:
I've got my husband to give me compliments, if I want those...
well, I'm not desperate enough to flirt with a woman that's one million miles away from where I live. :loco:

so I wonder why you decided to act like a fucking bitch instead of taking it as a compliment.

next time you respond to someone who's being nice, try not to think you're too hot. Even cause you're not that hot, sweetheart.

Reactions: Tut Ankh Amon
Holy shit
Dawnghost, I don't think she meant that for you specifically, she was just speaking in general. In fact, she was trying to say something like that herself. Chill out dude.

Janina, he misunderstood you
Just quit talking about the subject

MagSec4 said:
Holy shit
Dawnghost, I don't think she meant that for you specifically, she was just speaking in general. In fact, she was trying to say something like that herself. Chill out dude.

Janina, he misunderstood you
Just quit talking about the subject
MagSec4, you're one very nice person, so I'll just believe you're right, and that I acted like a complete asshole, I don't want a damn flame war over nothing.

So Janina, I'm sorry for having acted like that, even though it sounded really rude when I was trying to be nice. I'm the moron.

There, one fucking happy family.

MagSec4 said:
Dawnghost, relax, you're not a moron, and you were trying to be nice it just all got lost in the confusion.
Well actually he is but yeah, let's just skip the topic.
(John, I told you about who was the only person on this board I really despise...and now he's acting like an asshole again. Now proved why I hated him. not that it would matter or anything, just had to say it...)