I want to see pictures of you lovely people!!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Well actually he is but yeah, let's just skip the topic.
(John, I told you about who was the only person on this board I really despise...and now he's acting like an asshole again. Now proved why I hated him. not that it would matter or anything, just had to say it...)
Hey darling, you're right. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter at all.

Stephane.Dethy.jpg
:lol:
Jan.Van.Der.Veken.jpg

from Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the great apocalypse video:lol:

I'll post a picture of me as soon as I get them organized :p
There's a bad old (March 2003) picture of me on my avatar though.

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
*is envious of all the long hair* mine is growing...slowly...grrr
I know what you mean man, you'll get there! My hair is nearly elbow lenght right now, and it's still WAAAYYY too short. Remember that everyone with long hair here and to pass through that as well.

yeah, damn hair curled the first time i tried to grow it, so i got it shaped and gave it another go...now its coming in the right way, but its just talking forever. lol

i am scared to get really really drunk though because last time i did that i woke up with my head shaved, and i ASKED my friends to do that they claim. bastards.

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
i am scared to get really really drunk though because last time i did that i woke up with my head shaved, and i ASKED my friends to do that they claim. bastards.
Sheeesh! I'd kill them!

Ah, it wasn't that long at the time then.
A friend of mine had his hair halfway down his back and cut it while he was drunk. He broke all the mirrors in his house the next morning.

damn i can imagine...if i grew my hair that long then had it hacked while drunk, i would hunt down the fucks who did it and not only shave their heads but bang their girlfriends too! :lol: