I want to see pictures of you lovely people!!!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
doens't sonata artica have a song where they say "walking through the mist with no underpants"
or something like that? :lol: :p

Yes they sure do. :D
And they have a tune dedicated to ladies' underwear called Victoria's Secret. :lol:

EagleFlyFree said:
@Xuxa: The Cage is awesome too! it makes me remember of Wolf and Raven
btw the videoclip of Wolf and Raven has to be one of the most unbelievably kick ass music videos ever... the acting from Kakko is amazing!!!

For some reason I never liked that vid...I have it in crappy quality, and the storyline is kinda lame imho :p If there's a story in a clip then at least it should be good, heh.

Aww, The Nightmare Before Christmas, excellent movie! Weird that when I read a review about it, it said that the movie is freaky... but I didnt find it scary at all. Just a great work :)

@Xuxa: the story line is kind of whacky, i still haven't got around to read the lyrics so i still don't understand the characters
but aside from the story... the acting! when Kakko climbs those stairs and stares at the raven... he could kick sean connery's ass any day! :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
it's great indeed!
@lolita: i thought the tittle had his name in it because here in brazil it was called something that could be translated as "Jack's Twisted World"

:ill: Strange indeed how they "translate" those movies' names. In Finnish the title was as it is in English.

And yeah, the movie isn't scary but sweet and funny at times and a bit tragic too. Aww and the lovestory in it... :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
doens't sonata artica have a song where they say "walking through the mist with no underpants"
or something like that? :lol: :p

*cough* it's "walking in the cool night air without underwear" :p

I think their lyrics are just great the way they are, it shows, that they have some good sense of humour :)

woooh sonata rocks :headbang: there new album is really great esp the misery , victorias secret and the cage and they got jens in :D even tho i liked there old keyboard player a lot shame they didnt do a video clip for this album l eef said wolf and raven did kick ass except for the start when kakko is all blue it looks like ghostbusters or somthing