I was crying all night

Damian

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2002
Chihuahua Mexico
Visit site
Hi, this is my history:
I have been listening opeth for five years, before that I never had any contact with death/black/doom metal, but when I hear mornigrise I knew something was born inside of me, Im from a place called Chihuahua Mexico, so it was very difficult to get any opeth cds, and all I have in that moment was a record tape, Im studying classic music and opeth is the music I most like, so music is the most important thing to me, and opeth is too. Some time ago, opeth come to America, so I went to a place called El paso Tx. I couldnt belive it, that was my fucken dream come true, I arrived to the place like 8 hours earlier, I MET THEM(opeth was very cool with us)... but they didnt play. 2 minutes later they part, some people come selling cds, so they cant sign my black water park (I was unloky that day)I got really drunk that night, and I returned to my place, I went to my bed and star to hear black wa... for first time, but when I was in the third song (harvest) I couldn support it any more and I satrt to cry, I was crying all fucken day,(Im crying right now) Some friends come to say Im sorry... but I was really depressed.
Well thats my history I dont know if some body cares I just wanna write it and say hi to every opeth fans. this is my mail www.htepo@hotmail.com thanks.

Hailz To Ya!!!
I'm from Hungary, and Opeth have been there just once, in 1996. So, I couldn't watch them for a long time. We are very unlucky. But there are many Opeth fans in Hungary. So, that's it

Originally posted by Somberlain
Well,I don't think they will ever come here(New Zealand).

Hopefully they will come to Australia to promote the new CD, so maybe they could stop over in New Zealand during that visit. Hell, New Zealand's a beautiful country, so why not do some sight-seeing.

Hehehe.

No te preocupes ya habra otra oportunidad de ke veas a Opeth es casi seguro que volveran a hacer tours en el gabacho. Es mas de repre alguien de aki se le ocurre traerlos aki y puedes ir al DF a guadalajar o a aqui ( Monterrey ) a verlos. Mientras no se muera algun miembro de opeth siempre va a haber otra oportunidad.

You call meeting Opeth unlucky? Going to an Opeth concert unlucky? I would kill for your bad luck.