I was slapped by a mexican baby

63kx9x5.jpg

penguins, zombies, and girls.

am I really cliche?

Near the tard hospital in San Jose where I live is the last remaining bit of Agnews' once vast farmland. There is a gaucho chap who lays down the sprinkler system BY HAND in the four acre alfalfa field, mows it himself, and bales it. A white fellow, presumably a relation of the owner, since he has a shiny new truck, hauls it off. This every two months or so. We are doomed because "they" work harder than us.

The baby just stared at me when I turned around, which was the reason I decided to yell, in order to elicit some response. The dad which was shopping nearby did not react, I'll bet "no habla ingles."

I believe he was trying to steal the loaf of bread from my basket. They get them started young.

Take solace in the fact that the kid will probably get beaten by his parents on a regular basis, for 18+ years.

The baby just stared at me when I turned around, which was the reason I decided to yell, in order to elicit some response. The dad which was shopping nearby did not react, I'll bet "no habla ingles."

I believe he was trying to steal the loaf of bread from my basket. They get them started young.

He was obviously trying to assert his baby power over you, thus proving he is the superior and you are the ( bitch ) in the relationship.

and apparently proved it by all accounts.

plus, did you REALLY think the parent(s) would do anything other than give you a blank stare? Now really. :Smug:

:lol:

All common forms of edicate is lost at walmart. Should not even really be considered part of the USA/what ever country you're from at all. Walmart is its own nation.

all common (and correct) forms of spelling are lost on you