I was thinking.........

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
The From the start threads have always gone down well.I have over the last 12 months or so seeing what you all think about the various stages of Saxon's carrear.So i was thinking as there is only one album(EAGLE 3) to go ,would you like me to do the same for another band.Here are a few bands i think we should consider.

Priest
Motorhead
Black Sabbath
Whitesnake
Purple
Maiden
Led Zep
Slayer
metallica

Cast your vote.

Ive enjoyed your threads wilks i think doing the same with other bands is a great idea, i would be very interested in reading peoples thoughts on Judas Priests albums, so my vote goes to Priest !!

:headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang: :headbang::headbang:

.........with slayer and metallica 2nd and 3rd lol

great idea pal
my vote goes for sabbath ... mainly cos they have evolved so much through the years and it would be great to hear what other people think of the different singers

I havent listened to all of those records, so its difficult..mp3 links would help a lot so we can listen for free. (stream not to download, we will not harm the business too much,ghe,ghe) Judas Priest is ok, Maiden too ..Wilks its a nice thread you started, really !!

.....And if you do Priest (do it do it do it lol) it might help convince people to buy the albums they may not have.

However, if it has to be Maiden its only fair (well not really) that you include all of Bruce's solo works hehe

The From the start threads have always gone down well.I have over the last 12 months or so seeing what you all think about the various stages of Saxon's carrear.So i was thinking as there is only one album(EAGLE 3) to go ,would you like me to do the same for another band.Here are a few bands i think we should consider.

Priest
Motorhead
Black Sabbath
Whitesnake
Purple
Maiden
Led Zep
Slayer
metallica

Cast your vote.

OVERKILL