i wish this were a joke

"hoogie boogie" is my favourite one.
it sounds like "black flag meets neurosis"

it sounds like "black flag meets neurosis"

:OMG: absolutely not
it might sound like Black Flag meets Neurosis, then rapes her, waits until she's 6 months pregnant, then aborts the baby by cutting it out of her stomach while she's conscious and watching in horror. Then Black Flag takes the fetus, throws it into a blender with some skunk musk, and proceeds to force feed it to the raped, heartbroken, "still suffering from shock" Neurosis. The once Neurosis digests the "rape baby skunk musk" blender sludge craps it out, and vomits blood onto the feces pile, you get "Complete".

but honestly even that's pushing it

it might sound like Black Flag meets Neurosis, then rapes her, waits until she's 6 months pregnant, then aborts the baby by cutting it out of her stomach while she's conscious and watching in horror. Then Black Flag takes the fetus, throws it into a blender with some skunk musk, and proceeds to force feed it to the raped, heartbroken, "still suffering from shock" Neurosis. The once Neurosis digests the "rape baby skunk musk" blender sludge craps it out, and vomits blood onto the feces pile, you get "Complete".

hahahahaha

Yes, I agree. I should use emoticons often. ;]

Thanks for the fucking visuals... I'm going to go drink that out of my head, and you had better hope that nothing important goes along with it.

Jeff

Reminds me of a song I once wrote! :headbang:

Is it just my opinion or does the thumbnail on the first video [Complete - Interview] resemble a younger Ozzy?