I wonder how Jesper is doing and what he's been up to.

two tracks i've heard from the resistance have been pretty forgettable. i dunno, really not into it at all. i do hope jesper is managing his demons and living a happy life. really hope he can join in flames again...if even for just a show or somethin

He didn't leave no, but he said that there won't be any DZ for at least 4-5 years so don't get your hopes up. According to himself while writing a new song for The Resistance album with Glenn, he described it as ''re-inventing the gothenburg sound'', so maybe there'll be at least 1 MDM sounding song on the album :D

I'm actually more looking forward to Jesper Stromblad's reunion with Ceremonial Oath, which will be playing festivals in the near future and recently completed their first rehearsal since the early Nineties I'm sure.

Nothing new or spectacular but sounds good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i met Jesper last weekend at the Gothenburg sound festival where he performed live both with Ceremonial oath playing the bass and shredding the guitar with the resistance the day after. he did incredibly well at both shows. was nice to talk to and as always in a good mood :)