I wonder

Bush downloaded too and thought it was the best he ever heard from Anthrax.

I can see Bush buying or it or listening to it and telling them if he liked it or not. I actully think he got a taste of family life and liked it better than touring, hence why AS doesn't do tours either.

I'm still wondering where the title "Vampyres" came from for I'm Alive.....

I can see Bush buying or it or listening to it and telling them if he liked it or not. I actully think he got a taste of family life and liked it better than touring, hence why AS doesn't do tours either.

I read an interview with John today (an older one) and he was asked how he liked Joey singing Only, his response was very, very diplomatic (like..."you know, when I did Indians for the first time, it wasn't great either...")

I read an interview with John today (an older one) and he was asked how he liked Joey singing Only, his response was very, very diplomatic (like..."you know, when I did Indians for the first time, it wasn't great either...")

No it wasn't. Nor was it great the second time, nor the third, nor 65th, no 1042nd. Matter of fact, Bush screwed it up every damn time.

Luckily, it nigh on impossible to make anything from SoWN-WCFYA worse than it already is, so we don't have to worry about Joey messing any of that up. Of course, most fans don't want to hear anything from that era, with the possible exception of a few songs from SoWN, so Joey will rarely have to force himself to sing that drivel.

seriously dude we get that you don't like anything between POT and Worship Music, do you have to be such a fucking dickhead about it?

Yeah, yeah. I pretty much do. After years of watching one of my favorite bands put out trash in the form of Stomp and WCFYA, seeing one of the best and most unique vocalist in thrash metal get belittled and trashed by fans of a vocalist who sings in a gravelly voiced monotone and listening to know-nothing Bush fans try to pretend that the Bush-era was the classic and real Anthrax, I feel I am entitled to a great big "I told you so!".

Belladonna has come back and since then Anthrax has:

1. Released what will be their highest selling and most well-reviewed album since the early 90s.

2. Has become relevant again in the world of metal, after an almost two decade absence of being relevant.

3. Shown that Belladonna can not only sing in a lower key but he does it as well or better than Bush. Take a listen to "I'm Alive" or "Crawl" both songs written in style similar to the Bush-era tunes but Joey nails them better than Bush would have.

Yet, there are still idiots out there that insist that Bush would be better for Anthrax. Absolutely hysterical. Had Bush been in the band this album would not have sold half as well as it has and Anthrax's descent into irrelevance would have been complete.

Bush really does not sound good in that song:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, yeah. I pretty much do. After years of watching one of my favorite bands put out trash in the form of Stomp and WCFYA, seeing one of the best and most unique vocalist in thrash metal get belittled and trashed by fans of a vocalist who sings in a gravelly voiced monotone and listening to know-nothing Bush fans try to pretend that the Bush-era was the classic and real Anthrax, I feel I am entitled to a great big "I told you so!".

Belladonna has come back and since then Anthrax has:

1. Released what will be their highest selling and most well-reviewed album since the early 90s.

2. Has become relevant again in the world of metal, after an almost two decade absence of being relevant.

3. Shown that Belladonna can not only sing in a lower key but he does it as well or better than Bush. Take a listen to "I'm Alive" or "Crawl" both songs written in style similar to the Bush-era tunes but Joey nails them better than Bush would have.

Yet, there are still idiots out there that insist that Bush would be better for Anthrax. Absolutely hysterical. Had Bush been in the band this album would not have sold half as well as it has and Anthrax's descent into irrelevance would have been complete.

CryBaby%5B10%5D.jpg

Where do these inbred douchebags come from...