"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

sth new on the cover songs: it turned out that Wednesday 13 and Kim Dylla are guests on Mistress of Taboo by the Plasmatics, so that leaves Black Winter Day and Danger Zone for COB alone.

sth new on the cover songs: it turned out that Wednesday 13 and Kim Dylla are guests on Mistress of Taboo by the Plasmatics, so that leaves Black Winter Day and Danger Zone for COB alone.

hands down its Danger Zone since alexi likes that kind of 80's vibe

I'm very sceptical with their guest covers, because I didn't like the guest vocalists' style on the Jessy's girl and on the Party all the time too, but fingered cross;)

http://www.radiorock.fi/#!/post/55a3ad93b547d70300439cad

Glory Monday? Yes, I'm drunk so it might be the wrong thread, but whatever. Alexi talking about about Roope's departure. In Finnish I think. Can't watch the video at the moment.

Pls make a drunk translation to us, it would be funny as hell :lol: :loco:

I LOVE YOU ESA!!!:D:D:D (not literally)This is just hilarious :lol: I must meet you when I'll in your country. :p Hopefully next semester I'll start MA and I could travel to there with the Erasmus programme.

Btw, that's just a fake address for the album.

So they will hire Antti? Or another guitarist?

Alexi said their new guitarist is 95% sure, but didn't say if the 'dude' was Antti or someone else.

Janne said they played a surprise song in the setlist which Antti had never even practiced, just for an evil trick. Don't know which song.

I think I never have drunkposted here. Usually I pour my deep drunken thoughts to IRC instead.

I kind of remember going to post something after a Bodom concert last year being super rat-faced drunk but was so fucked up I closed Firefox instead of posting it. Good thing though it would have been something like "OMSAGS ALEXI FLIPPEDZ HIZ GUITAR!!111 SO KEWL HOWZ HE DO THATZ? HOGWARTZ?" then some shit about wishing they played Bed of Razors :p

Fuck yea man.

Anyway, the next single should be released beginning of next month, which is like two weeks away.

Even if they release 3 singles, we'll still have 7 new fucking songs on the album. Just hope they're beyond epic and not a snorefest. Sure the previews will spoil any big surprises, but hey.

I might, just might, search for some sisu and with hold myself from laying my filthy hands on those preview samples, because it would be superbly exciting to hear 7 new songs without having heard a second of it. The Amazon samples had like 0:30 of each song, which is half of the fucking song, so when we got the album we only had some parts left to hear. I deserve more, hate when the experience gets spoiled in such way. I must form a cult to abstain those previews. A 5 second preview can be alright, but 0:30 will ruin it.

Alexi said our guitar heroes have to learn the guitar sections during July. The event is August 14th. That means they'll release the song in the beginning of August, so they've time to practice the parts all put together in the song.

Why have you put on a disguise
--3.png

Btw, I don't remember whose signature contained that Skyfire quote, but two weeks ago I just searched up to that song I listened to it aaand then I listened to the whole album (Spectral) and that's just f@cking amazing! So thank you!:worship:

I usually don't like this kind of "modern" sounding/styled metal bands but with that piano, synth melodies they've made a dangerous compound.:hotjump: :headbang: :kickass: Looking for to hear their other albums too.:popcorn:

Btw, I don't remember whose signature contained that Skyfire quote, but two weeks ago I just searched up to that song I listened to it aaand then I listened to the whole album (Spectral) and that's just f@cking amazing! So thank you!:worship:

I usually don't like this kind of "modern" sounding/styled metal bands but with that piano, synth melodies they've made a dangerous compound.:hotjump: :headbang: :kickass: Looking for to hear their other albums too.:popcorn:

Go ahead. Skyfire is one of my favorite melodeath bands. The first album is probably their best one (Check out Dimensions Unseen). Don't like the latest one as much, but it's not bad either. The upcoming one has some pretty damn epic parts in it, but will it ever be released? No idea.

Uncloud the Sky (From Skyfire's first album) also has the longest scream I've ever heard. 3:49 into the song. The scream lasts 25 seconds.

Joonas, I think you're refering to the 100guitarsfromhel event in Helsinki. But unfortunatly this doesn't include any new cob song. We (the guitar heroes as you seem to call us :D ) already have the parts to learn and I guess that'll be all.