"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

I forgot this was a thing, even though I heard that one song...Morrigan, I think it's called? Is it about Morrigan Aensland? Because that would be cool

Fucking this. No one could've ever guessed that Laiho is hardcore fighting game player.

Alexi says he likes the "unforgiving tone"! :D He knows his tone lets everyone hear every mistake and doesn't care.

Also, Henkka seems to be sitting next to Nosturi in Helsinki while doing his interview. I was there just last week, walking past a few meters to the side. A shame he wasn't there then. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Another trailer with no new song sample preview. I wonder if they would keep all the rest of the album untill the final relase.

Nuclear Blast Germany posted on Facebook earlier today that the title track will be released as the 2nd single on the 8th. Said to be a much faster song. Time to get excited \m/

that´s cause all pages redirect to the main international page of NB Europe. But it comes this Saturday and it will broadcast at this station http://www.rockantenne.de/ at 23.00 german time, which I think is CET+2..

utntS-UcK4Y.jpg

None of you is correct. You mix up the GMT and CET time zones. You have GMT + 2 in Finland which is equal to CET + 1. So it should actually be midnight as NewHewkas says.

well I know that germany is one hour earlier than Finland so that means, midnight in finnish time :)

Also, next Sunday Aug 16 I'm having an interview with Janne. Care to share any questions?

None of you is correct. You mix up the GMT and CET time zones. You have GMT + 2 in Finland which is equal to CET + 1. So it should actually be midnight as NewHewkas says.

I see, but we are in GMT +2 (the page says that too), they are in GMT +3.

well I know that germany is one hour earlier than Finland so that means, midnight in finnish time :)

Also, next Sunday Aug 16 I'm having an interview with Janne. Care to share any questions?

(Probably you can't ask much about the new album as the others, so I hope you will try to ask some personal or something in connect with other things, pursuits, so he won't bored himself to death answering, "dark, deep, heavy", the same that we've heard before, I think Joonas' right at this point... :()
Video interview? I mean will you put it on YT or text?

Btw questions: Why did he stop reply to this forum? Does he still reads it? Does he still use the Roland ?JV 2080?, that he used on their early albums?

Maybe later will more questions come into my mind.

Some ideas:

Ask him about rare songs; name one song from each album that they've never played or rarely played live and would be exciting or weird to play live.

Ask him about how he would change COB; if he was the composer, what atmosphere and direction he would have go to, and were there points in the past when he had a different wish on where a new album should've headed.

Ask him whether they've considered making an extremely radical album, what have been their most interesting and radical ideas, maybe another FTR or some very different soundworld?

Ask him what are the biggest surprise moments on IWC.

Honestly let's not waste this opportunity to for ONCE ask interesting questions about the band's music, ones that normal interviewers don't know how to ask.

Ask him if COB has any artwork that's never been revealed to fans, or if they had some different, interesting artwork in mind for an album that wasn't made in the end, what kind of artwork was it and what colour? Like did they ever consider a purple artwork. And what about album titles, can he think of album titles that they considered but ended up choosing something else (like Towards Dead End for Hatebreeder).

Ask him if he thinks it would be cool for COB to do a CD that continues the style of Hatebreeder/FTR in terms of artwork and music style, before they quit.