"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

How can I listen to it?

1. Go here: http://www.radiorock.fi/

2. In the right top corner there is a large-ish red box with a play button. Click it.

3. What time is 19.00 in Finland for me? Well, you'll have to do the counting yourself, but here's something to make it easier. The clock is 14.23 at the moment in Finland, so it's 4 hours 37 minutes till 19.00.

Finnish Radio Rock is streaming the whole album today at 19.00 finnish time.
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!

"Radio Rockin ensisoitossa tänään Children of Bodomin uusi albumi I Worship Chaos! Kuuntele taajuudella klo 19:00!"
http://www.radiorock.fi/#!/esiintyja/Children%20Of%20Bodom

Okay, so no need for ROCK ANTENNE and we get the song also sooner.

Recording software and recording volume is checked to be ready for the song.

EDIT: I think I still will listen to ROCK ANTENNE at night, if it's somehow different

So if they literally release the album now, then why would they release it on october 2. It doesn't make any sense... maybe that's just one song, not?

Yeah it sounds like too good to be true that they would play the whole album. But it really seems like they would.

Maybe they will play only I worship chaos song as the deutsch channel... Btw, I listened to a few hours to rock antenne and they play a huge amount of black metal, wow :O

Any way, we will see , only 4 hours left

It will debute in 3 hours, so you're not late

How can I listen to it?

1. Go here: http://www.radiorock.fi/

2. In the right top corner there is a large-ish red box with a play button. Click it.

3. What time is 19.00 in Finland for me? Well, you'll have to do the counting yourself, but here's something to make it easier. The clock is 14.23 at the moment in Finland, so it's 4 hours 37 minutes till 19.00.

If they do release the whole album that's a horrendous marketing strategy, everyone will just listen to youtube radio rips and download those for the next 2 months. Still, less than 3 hours left then right? 9:17 for me right now so 12:00 for me I guess. Awesome surprise I'm excited as hell to finally hear it

If they do release the whole album that's a horrendous marketing strategy, everyone will just listen to youtube radio rips and download those for the next 2 months. Still, less than 3 hours left then right? 9:17 for me right now so 12:00 for me I guess. Awesome surprise I'm excited as hell to finally hear it

Yeah, they'll just leak their own album...that's why I think that will be only the second single.

Well it is implied on Radio Rock's wall that the whole album will be broadcast. Whether this is misinformation to hype up the title track, single, remains to be seen. Frankly I don't care if I get to listen to the album today or in October.

Now they changed it on Radio Rocks page that they play only single "I worship chaos".

fucking dickheads, but nonetheless this was expected.

That's pretty much what someone in the comments told them ("Konnat kusetti" would roughly translate to something like "Bastards lied to us", or a bit more directly, "Bastards pissed on us") :D Anyway, we'll get the song 5 hours in advance to what was the original plan which is a plus.

That's pretty much what someone in the comments told them ("Konnat kusetti" would roughly translate to something like "Bastards lied to us", or a bit more directly, "Bastards pissed on us") :D Anyway, we'll get the song 5 hours in advance to what was the original plan which is a plus.

I caught that btw :D You can always count on FB comments for someone dish it.

I've asked them on their FB Page and they replied that it was a mistake. They play only "I Worship Chaos", the title song.