"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Wow, this Radio has sooooo good setlist, but they not play metal with growl, or only at night hours? The Germans play, they don't f@ck with no one...:devil:

Wow, this Radio has sooooo good setlist, but they not play metal with growl, or only at night hours? The Germans play, they don't f@ck with no one...:devil:

Pretty much what GuyOne said. Death Metal is mostly played late in the nights or when it's new like what's happening today with COB.

Oh, so I guess it's the same for me. Has anyone any advice on the recording ? I was thinking of Audacity but I'm not sure it's the best.

That's what I've been using since before RRF. Just make sure it records directly from the sound card. I used to do it by putting a cord into the headphones plug and the other end in the microphone plug. :D It worked, but the quality wasn't quite as good as when it's directly from the sound card.

29 minutes...

I'll get it recorded but others might be quicker at delivering it anywhere as I'm not going to be on my computer at 19.00 and I'll have to search for the song through around 20-30 minutes of recording.

Ok guys, I might have problems with my browser, don't know why but this radio is stopping every 5 minutes here and I am scared it'll happen during the song.. Can anyone post it on the forum as soon as it's finished in case of ?

So That's why the MC hour, :p Btw, I just looked at the lobby and I have never seen so much member's being only at once as now... :)

HA! Things worked out faster than I though. I'll be here listening to the initial airing! Also, I haven't seen this many users online in years if ever.

Ninja'd by NewHewakas :D

If they're playing a whole hour or so of Motley crue - Could be a chance they will play the new Bodom album song after song..

Good day so far - Sun, beer, Premier League and new Bodom ;)