"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

I don't think I'll be listening to that thing ever again. *blasts on FTR in an attempt to quickly erase the memory*

Don't think it's a shortened version, the song was 3:40 i think and that file is 3:24 so probably just a movie quote or something in there taken out.

It's different, that it definitely is, can barely tell it's Bodom, but I think drop B honestly hurt this song it sounds way to muddy. I like the mood of it, the dark aggression, but I don't really know I'm not too impressed.

Repetitive, no guitar solo, nothing to the song really, it's not very catchy or engaging it's just kind of there

It was definitely the full version of the song. Can't image they would cut down a song that is only 3:40.

I also feared the Drop B tuning. It promotes a more chuggy type of sound. Which doesn't bode well for Melodies, Hooks, Scales, Harmonies etc. These are the elements most of us have come to love Bodom for. Not what we all just heard. Only positive is it makes the string Keys stand out more. Other than that, it completely kills atmosphere from the Guitars

Extremely repetitive. Lackluster and sort of half hearted. I rwally hope these two songs are the worst ones on the album

Yes! I hope IWC is the Was it worth it of this album.

WIWI might be better than this to be honest. It has a good riff and chorus. The verses are bad and the solo is awful. The rest is okay.

This one is dark and definitely "metal" though. Just too simple and un-melodic. I like the speed in the main riff though.

The Refrain reminds me on "hellhounds on me trail" with the Band-Shouts and the Keyboard chords

WIWI might be better than this to be honest. It has a good riff and chorus. The verses are bad and the solo is awful. The rest is okay.

This one is dark and definitely "metal" though. Too simple and un-melodic though. I like the speed in the main riff though.

Yeah, well, I just hope this was the bottom of the barrel as WIWI was for RRF.

They really blew this track with the chuggachugga low tuning riffs, which is a shame.

Was it seriously that bad? No solos? Morrigan didn't have a keyboard solo and the guitar solo is actually really nice. That is disappointing to hear.

It's death metal with some keyboards. Not a single melody in the entire song. Closest thing to this they've done previously would probably be Halo of Blood. The tone is quite muddy too, though that may be due to it being a radio rip.

Listened to this, its worse than anything they made on the last record. oh i mean to the whole discography