"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lav75v_mvT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIVwV1n3ScU

any of you guys ever heard this i dig the instrumentals but i don't know what the hell they are saying

:D

I'm feeling like shit
No hope of anything better
Everything goes to shit
There is shit raining onto my back

Steel rim around my head
Digging into the bone
Fuck everything that goes wrong
Everything is like spike wire

My temper is a rubberband
Soon it gives out too much
Don't come talking shit
In front of me to fucking do useless shit
MC says Fuck You

Who can live this life
I'd rather swallow a crowbar
The man knows the cure
Drink vodka and you can take this shit

I'm pissed off, fuck!
So distressed it makes me laugh
Why am I always pissed off?
Squeezing in the chest all the time

Fuck Satan!

This is a quick translation for Nyt Kyllä Vituttaa :D

Thank you MOS! This guy is great! :lol:

Finally, after multiple listen, I got it, this is a Bodomish Arch Enemy song! But the intro of the song is absolutely, I just waited to hear a woman growl under the first riffs like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
That german radio channal didn't even play the song, how fitting isn't that! The song sucks, there are no good harmonizing guitars, only small licks and fills at the end of each verse, and those sucks too! This song is not fitting Bodom at all. Its exactly the oposite of what I wanted.... Booo, time to search for a new band yes, this is becoming boring!

It's birth reason is to form mosh pits at the Lamb of God tour, that's the only intention I can come up for it. Even the worst song on Hatebreeder is much better.

Noise in my head.

This is the direction metal should dive into. Add limitless horror vibes, orchestral hits, fast guitar leads...

I want an album about the Reaper's children running in the mists of a moonlit sky, spilling blood with knives and luring wanderers into a night where there's no coming back. Why can't I find any interesting music lately... last exciting band I discovered was last Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
No thanks. Hyprocrisy stinks, although that song is semi-decent, and occasionally he manages to come up with a good song but not enough in a 13 frigging album long history. But hey, if you like your metal kindergarten-simple then Hypocrisy will do.

It's birth reason is to form mosh pits at the Lamb of God tour, that's the only intention I can come up for it. Even the worst song on Hatebreeder is much better.

The worst song on Hatebreeder is better than all songs after AYDY, to be fair. I really like HoB, but the first three albums in their entirety (some may argue about SW) are on a whole different level.

The worst song on Hatebreeder is better than all songs after AYDY, to be fair. I really like HoB, but the first three albums in their entirety (some may argue about SW) are on a whole different level.

For me, there are almost no song on Hatebreeder that i have interest to listen to nowadays. For me the best albums are FTR and HCDR. But for example AYDY album and propably this new album I love to listen while drinking beer. Heavy and kickass songs. I think I don't have that kind of interest in neo-classical shredding anymore.

Best part of IWC is the skip button of my music player right under the song title. At least after the first 10 seconds. The last time I was that shocked about a thing was the first time I woke up because of my own fart and realized I was not alone.

I think the band should be pale and deeply worried right now. They probably weren't expecting fans to hate it. I'm in disbelief and disappointment about this anti-climax. It actually makes it interesting to see how the other songs are. I wouldn't be so sure it's miles better than HoB, given that Morrigan is clearly the best song on the album and this is the "second best" song... the band should react quickly and upload a better song. Releasing a second single this early on was stupid, as it was a very bad song. They shouldn't have done it. Everything was going smooth until this. Maybe it's there to attract Slayer fans or something? It's just hard to believe. Must be a taste matter, cos it's impossible to have worse songs on the album than this.

That was pretty good. A nice replacement for In Flames, since they started playing who knows what.
Is Gyze an all girl band? (or are they trying to look like one, very successfully I might add)

No, its 3 Guys doing the Band :D
Dunno why they all need to look "metrosexual". But the Music is good.

INFO:
The Track IWC is deleted from my YouTube Account by Nuclear Blast Records, just that u all know. And i got an Content ID Strike...Same for Morrigan @Arcanes Account i think

Best part of IWC is the skip button of my music player right under the song title. At least after the first 10 seconds. The last time I was that shocked about a thing was the first time I woke up because of my own fart and realized I was not alone.

Arcane, it seems that you like it very much. :D

Transference and HoB were also not catchy songs, but in the end we've got a good album compared to RRF and BD. Also I realised that IWC is a good song for a dance choreography...:devil: