"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Some guy on youtube commenting IWC title track and getting 28 likes;
Josh Teixeira :
I can't believe how many people don't like this. Frankly I find it better than a select handful of tracks from Follow the Reaper and the other early albums. Relentless was garbage, I'm just glad this band sounds good again.

It's just a different fanbase now, mostly metalcore fans, not melodic death metal fans. Pretty sure the old fans think IWC is garbage, as it clearly is musically degenerated from the aforementioned album. Remember every song on youtube has thousands of likes, some people just click like everywhere they can, even the worst songs of the worst albums of bands. Standards are very different. Old fans dislike because they expect the greatest album in music history. New fans like because they wanna find something that's listenable and that's it.

I won't watch it, won't listen to the snipps too. i don't let the delightful surprise of the first listen after the release fly away.

A leak will come in a few weeks! After the music video. Bodom albums always leak

Halo of Blood didn't leak, it was released in Japan a week earlier or so. I also remember that Blooddrunk leaked like 2-3 months early :D Leak would be nice on this new album also ^^

as far as i know Halo Of Blood never leaked. cause if it had i wouldve been on that shit, like all the pevious albums.

as far as i know Halo Of Blood never leaked. cause if it had i wouldve been on that shit, like all the pevious albums.

I had HOB two weeks before release, in not the best quality I might add, but still got it then. I don't feel bad about downloading things I've pre-ordered. But this time I haven't but just curious to know if Bodom still got a few good songs in them before I buy it.

An all those who say pirating dosen't lead to sales.....go :fu: yourself!

Maybe it's not that exciting anymore, for someone to risk his career for leaking it... Back when Blooddrunk was coming out people were still anticipating a new Bodom album like another Follow the Reaper. These days we know it's watered down and nothing Earth shattering.

I'm sure many guys on this forum hear it from some magazine-friend, but keeping it zipped... as always... It's not so serious really, cos we already know it's not gonna be a cult album. Still exciting of course. The anticipation is, unfortunately, more exciting these times than the climax.