"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Yay, you know the Ger. language ;) I would also learn Finnish after the German. Today I heard, many Finnish people would learn Hungarian. I already knew that, we both have the same type of grammar, so theoretically it's easier to learn Finnish for a Hungarian than any other languages in the world and conversely.

Btw, ESA he said "oompa loompa" in finnish?

Yeah, I've heard there are similarities in the Finnish and Hungarian languages. IIRC "kez" or something similar is hand in Hungarian. In Finnish hand is "käsi". Even so, I don't think Finnish would be easy to learn, but I may well be wrong. A few years ago there was a user here called Nettitaikatalvi and later Hauta who was Hungarian IIRC and she started learning Finnish and actually seemed to learn something too IIRC. Do you have all the small add-ons at the end of words? For example: koira - dog, koirani - my dog, koirallani - my dog has something, koiralla - dog has something etc.

Don't think oompa loompa means anything.

Google translate translates it as "Bazooka"? :D I thought it had something to do with tanks as "Panzer" is a tank in Civilization IV.

Close! Panzer is tank, yes, but a Panzerfaust is/was used as a defense meassure against tanks. It lays on your shoulder and launches hollow charges, that is basically dynamite inside a metal insert which is then used to destroy armour!

And it is a great record by Darkthrone, too. :D

Wow, I didn't even know that existed!

And about that language thingy, IIRC finnish is in the same language family as hungarian which is uralic

Close! Panzer is tank, yes, but a Panzerfaust is/was used as a defense meassure against tanks. It lays on your shoulder and launches hollow charges, that is basically dynamite inside a metal insert which is then used to destroy armour!
I though it might be one of those yes. Rocket launcher would've been a more familiar name to me. Bazooka brings to my mind the worm games where you where shooting other worms with all kinds of cannons etc. :D

And about that language thingy, IIRC finnish is in the same language family as hungarian which is uralic

True.

Come ooooonnn, neeeews!!!!! :(

I've been told from a friend that Widdershins is a killer track that combines old & new Bodom elements, and that if you liked HOB you will definitely love IWC.
Of course I can't speak for myself or for you guys since we haven't listened to it yet but you know, thought I should share that.

I like the direction HOB went, not so much the execution.

I've been told from a friend that Widdershins is a killer track that combines old & new Bodom elements, and that if you liked HOB you will definitely love IWC.

What else has he said? Soundi said they received "a few" songs for tastes, so apparently Bodom is circulating the best 3-4 songs for previews, which are now waiting to be published. The other tracks must be the title track and then two of the first three tracks.

What else has he said?
nothing else really. Just that thing about Widdershins track and that the new album is awesome. I didn't ask for more details, sorry.
But today I saw that Amorphis released a 'making of' of their new album that comes out in Sept., so maybe we're getting sth like this too in a few days :)
Both bands are in NB so..

nothing else really. Just that thing about Widdershins track and that the new album is awesome. I didn't ask for more details, sorry.
But today I saw that Amorphis released a 'making of' of their new album that comes out in Sept., so maybe we're getting sth like this too in a few days :)
Both bands are in NB so..

One can hope. Would be nice to have a taste on where they're heading this time.

I can't believe it really fits, those harmonic melodies are soo FTR-ish!:zombie: BTW, after those parts, the rhythm section doesn't fit under the harmonics?

Ich weiß nicht was wird ich machen wenn ich höre diese Record an das Album

I can't believe it really fits, those harmonic melodies are soo FTR-ish!:zombie: BTW, after those parts, the rhythm section doesn't fit under the harmonics?

Great! It works!

You mean in between the parts when Alexi does harmonics and divebombs etc? They might have fit, but I cut them out as it seemed to me just something that he does after everything he plays and not really a part of the song. It may be that they are meant to be there. Oh, well. We'll need to survive with this.

THe harmony part is perhaps a bit FTRish. The rhythm guitar brings to my mind CotN from RRF though.