"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Somehow that page crashes my pc: the screen becomes a mess as if the video card's died. I have no idea how a website, of all things, could do that.

Thanks, luckily I see all those vids in my feed elsewhere anyway :kickass:

It seems the context of the songmaterial is completely lost in this speeded up version of the riffs, only the 0:25 - part sounds good, even that will likely have keys on top. Otherwise it's complete tosh especially when speeded up.

It seems the context of the songmaterial is completely lost in this speeded up version of the riffs, only the 0:25 - part sounds good, even that will likely have keys on top. Otherwise it's complete tosh especially when speeded up.

It is supposed to be speeded up, and ehat context is lost, it is the exactly same notes and riffs. And nobody knows for sure how it will turn out. ESA only mashed together fitting riffs along the lines of what bodom's done in the past. I think it sounds good, well except for the clean tone shit, but that might be an intro or something....

There's no question this is shaping up to be a covering event of the single track, which will be released August 1st...

It is supposed to be speeded up, and ehat context is lost, it is the exactly same notes and riffs. And nobody knows for sure how it will turn out. ESA only mashed together fitting riffs along the lines of what bodom's done in the past. I think it sounds good, well except for the clean tone shit, but that might be an intro or something....

Actually I just put them in the order they were in the "Section 1" video. :D

Forgot to speed it up. Haven't checked what the current speed is but I'm guessing it's somewhere between 100 and 105 BPM. Around 10 - 15 BPM speed increase on the final version then.

Man, I sure hope he isn't going to start showing up on tours with that awful Les Paul rip-off guitar.

I wouldn't worry about it, but ESP / LTD eclipses are nice guitars.

Meh. Fine if Alexi wants to play blues wearing his fedora hat (but then why not get the real thing). But for metal I have no sympathy for LP or Crapocaster shapes.

Meh. Fine if Alexi wants to play blues wearing his fedora hat (but then why not get the real thing). But for metal I have no sympathy for LP or Crapocaster shapes.

So metl plebs are only allowed to play v's and razorbacks? the fuck are you on about, what does it matter anyway?

Hendrix tshirt, mayones Les Paul, slow and creepy death metal - full rocknroll.

Last edited by a moderator:
*puts Joonas hat on* I wonder if they'll do an experimental track like they did with Dead Man's Hand On You. I didn't really like the vocals cause it sounded Marilyn Manson kind of cringey but I liked that they tried something different.

Why does it seem like with every new album they reveal less and less about it before the release? The lack of detailed information is really starting to annoy me.

Why does it seem like with every new album they reveal less and less about it before the release? The lack of detailed information is really starting to annoy me.

It's always the same promise: 1) darker, 2) better, 3) more work input than ever.

They're just exhausted about the whole project and want to distance themselves from it. We've also reached a point when only a couple songs excite the band about their new albums. It's sad, but I'm pretty sure this is a sign of disappointment from the band. Only Alexi seems excited.

Remember when they said RRF is their best album, and when Spinefarm claimed WIWI is their biggest song?

Prove me wrong, but I'm sensing this will be a boring album, with only a couple interesting tracks. It would be amazing if they still manage to come out with epic songs. I'm just happy my expectations are lower, so here's a chance to surprise me.