"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

I am too lazy to read the whole thread but I just wanted to say that I totally agree with Joonas on his last post. CoB became far too predictable regarding their setlist. A few change would be more than welcomed. Like for exemple:
Hellhounds on my trail (that part after the solo is the perfect headbanging riff)
Triple corpse hammerblow (I don't think I've ever seen this one live)
All twisted (no idea why this wasn't on the Halo of Blood tour setlist)
You're better off dead (sick riffs)
Children of decadence (the song that made me love Bodom ^^ so it's a bit of a personnal choice haha)
The nails (THE SONG I always wanted to see live. I am actually thinking about doing some "petition" to get it on the setlist haha)
Hatebreeder (not much too say except that it is a far better song for live than the unsurprising SNBN...)
And definitly Ugly (Just love the atmosphere on this one)

I tried to think about one song on each album which we don't hear often in live (or never) and I think most of you would agree about such but if not tell me why and which sngs you would like to hear instead

Oh and do you think it could actually work to make a setlist "by the fan" to give to the band ? Not to force them or anything but to remind them that fans like more than the usual 15 songs they play.

Some great suggestions there. All Twisted would make such a great last or next-to-last song. I wouldn't mind them playing occasionally Banned From Heaven as an alternative to Angels Don't Kill--which I do like as well.

Oh and I totally forgot Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood which is one of the song I love the most of their whole discography; I think it has a great potential for the lives.

And yes All Twisted HAD to be on their setlist; I was so sure it'd be and was therefore a bit disappointed..

2344517066_polls_i_like_turtles_4958_207342_answer_3_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg