"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Where are the nerds with an upload? It's already morning on the other side of the Atlantic, surely from 100.000 at least a couple of them have interest in it and/or know what they got. Or just give us the damn song already Nuclear Blast!

It's murica bro, if they upload stuff illegally FBI comes and reks them.

We still don't know anything about the album's music except that the songs are darker and had a different approach. Nobody seems to give a fuck, which just makes me think it sucks. I hope "darker" doesn't mean it's got a lot of slow, boring, 'empty riffing' with no other instruments... what we need is something epic and rich in ideas.

I've searched all I can but there's no traces of this CD.

fuck comic con, fuck nuclear blast and fuck all the fgt's who got the cd but don't listen to it let alone share it. nuclear blast needs to get their head out of their ass and post the damn sampler on the interwebz, it's 2015. they really do not have a clue about marketing, do they?

Come on, they aren't losing anything :lol: They'll post it on youtube in a couple of days, that'll be enough to make comiconers feel special for getting it early.

yeah but still, I hate the fact I could be listening to it right now were it not for this special treatment bs :lol:

It's murica bro, if they upload stuff illegally FBI comes and reks them.

I know you're joking, but I don't think you'd get in too much trouble for posting a song you got for free on YouTube and not making money with it. At worst a reclamation from Nuclear Blast and they'd disable the audio and maybe give you a warning. A lot more sensible things get uploaded all the time. Fucking ComicCon goers should get their priorities straight :lol:

Btw lately I notice a lot of youtube songs with altered tempo and vids with some filter applied to the picture. I guess youtube started using bots to find and take down illegal stuff, just like twitch.

I'm about a foot away from a teaspoon and about to snap my arteries out with it in one minute if the song doesn't get online...!

The song best be good because the wait is killing me! I'm messaging random people who have tweeted that they're at the Walking Dead Comicon booth asking them if they picked up the cd :eek:

Or the CDs are long gone and about to hit youtube
jew

"No one wants to see, the Bodom we believe..." if you know which song is it...;)

May you could ask them, to get one and rip off that song for you:)

"No one wants to see, the Bodom we believe..." if you know which song is it...;)

May you could ask them, to get one and rip off that song for you:)

My thoughts exactly! Although they're getting random tweets off a guy from the UK "DID YOU GET A NUCLEAR BLAST CD? RUSH HOME AND UPLOAD BODOM'S SONG"

Tell them to get the green zombie CD and whoever puts it on youtube will end the misery of a hundred thousand fans. I'm thinking that's the only way someone could make me upload some music online that I don't care about.

"Rush home", I like that part. :D

I hope MOS is currently travelling to Comic-Con to save the community:p I have a friend in the USA right now,but afaik she's on the east coast...