"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

This is starting to remind me of the RRF days when me and some others were recording radio shows all over the internet, whenever there was a new single coming out. The whole forum was one big pile of "A NEW SONG ON THIS RADIO STATION AT THIS TIME" and "WHAT TIME IS IT IN MY TIME?" etc. :D

This actually reminded me of that too and now I gotta say those were some jolly times. I miss Necroraven :(

I wasn't on the forum back then but I remember such situation for Halo of Blood. I was actually the one to upload the whole album 8 days before its release on Youtube ^^ I was looking everyday all over the internet to find so song and now I'm doing the same for Morrigan haha,

Enjoy the new Revocation lyric video in the meantime

Last edited by a moderator:
And not so new bur practically identical Warbringer lyric video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing I found my old Demetori stash from my old laptop so I don't have to wait obsessively for new CoB track that MIGHT be an okay track and instead I can spend my time listening to some good wankery.

Oh shit, the particle accelerator in Switzerland has created a tiny black hole and its expanding, scientists say there's no hope, we'll all die today. :( Upload the album now, there's no time!

All those songs suck!

Just cos I couldn't get to the other side of this flying rock in space I could never hear the damn song, here goes, I can already feel the pull of gravity tearing my ear, soon I won't be able to listen.

When I traverse there I'm in a discussion room with Alexi on a couch by a set of lit candles, it's 2001, I'm negotiating the future of Bodom with him, convincing him to continue the old style instead of making Hate Crew Deathroll. Their fourth album will be purple and so atmospheric, full of Satanic gnomes dancing in the moonlight injecting LSD in their dicks.