"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Some dude messaged nuclear blast asking when we get to hear 'morrigan' to which they replied "sorry there are no plans at this moment". It's on Bodom's fb page.

Hey guys ! Great news ! It appears that I have a friend who is at the comic con today and he is a great metal fan; he promised he will try to get that cd, though he hasn't seen the nuclear blast booth yet. Don't know when it will happen but I'm pretty sure I can rely on him and as s,oon as, I get the song I'll put it on youtube.

So keep it up guys we'll probably have it within 48hours (if not before from someone else) ! :D

Hey guys ! Great news ! It appears that I have a friend who is at the comic con today and he is a great metal fan; he promised he will try to get that cd, though he hasn't seen the nuclear blast booth yet. Don't know when it will happen but I'm pretty sure I can rely on him and as s,oon as, I get the song I'll put it on youtube.

So keep it up guys we'll probably have it within 48hours (if not before from someone else) ! :D

That's cool! Maybe it is not necessary to upload it to YouTube? He was immediately removed. It is better to download the song on some file sharing and share here on the forum link.:Smokedev:

Стас Проклятый;11025748 said:
That's cool! Maybe it is not necessary to upload it to YouTube? He was immediately removed. It is better to download the song on some file sharing and share here on the forum link.:Smokedev:

Mods will probably remove it, send in PM the link, if someone asks.

jew
jew
jew
jew

Have you promised him like an interview for the official COB forum? That's fucking exclusive, you only get such an opportunity once in a lifetime!

This is starting to remind me of the RRF days when me and some others were recording radio shows all over the internet, whenever there was a new single coming out. The whole forum was one big pile of "A NEW SONG ON THIS RADIO STATION AT THIS TIME" and "WHAT TIME IS IT IN MY TIME?" etc. :D

Remember that shit. Actually was giving no fucks at all :kickass: