"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

When I traverse there I'm in a discussion room with Alexi on a couch by a set of lit candles, it's 2001, I'm negotiating the future of Bodom with him, convincing him to continue the old style instead of making Hate Crew Deathroll. Their fourth album will be purple and so atmospheric and full of Satanic gnomes dancing in the full moon injecting lsd in their veins.

I would so buy that album!

When I traverse there I'm in a discussion room with Alexi on a couch by a set of lit candles, it's 2001, I'm negotiating the future of Bodom with him, convincing him to continue the old style instead of making Hate Crew Deathroll. Their fourth album will be purple and so atmospheric, full of Satanic gnomes dancing in the moonlight injecting LSD in their dicks.

Your dick is a gnome. Shut up for a while and read a book instead.

I'm asking because I tried everything, and nothing gets the fucking song, and I can't figure out enough of the lyrics for Google to find it. And I wrote to the one who posted the video but the dickface doesn't answer :lol:

@Arcane: viel Spass, melde mich falls es erscheint ;)

Ok; haven't heard from the friend I was telling you about but I wrote to this man on the instagram link to ask if he could send me the song and here is what he just answered "My bass player is there. I'll see what I can do man! They were my favorite at one point in time \m/
Steve"

So there is still hope ! Let's keep our finger crossed !

I don't; but I trust his friend who answered me and was a big fan of Bodom to convince his bass player to do it "for him" :3 but I have now two men on the field ! let's hope they'll not disappoint us

Who even has a CD drive these days? All those geeks with tablets can't figure the CD out it seems.

If I were at Comic-Con, I'd grab all copies they have of that CD and burn them all except for one. Then I'd be the only one to have the new CoB song at my possession and would gain lots of shekels by selling it to Joonas.

:lol: Dude I'm not Jewish man. Although you'd be surprised if you heard my life story...

The song is on FB now, gonna check it out, I already lit my turquoise Morrigan candle. I'm trembling.

At first hear it's not worse than HoB kinda little oldschoolish und dark (just for Joonas :p), although I hope there will be more melodious songs on the rest of the album. I have to check it again with earphones.