"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

It's been over two years since a good new COB track (HoB). Two full winters, how sucky is that.

It's just one song, so I'm just as interested in hearing the new soundworld as I am hearing the new track... I hope it's dark like they promised.

So a free CD from a comic magazine event that combines a zombie comic artwork and Nuclear Blast band singles... this is already tricky to understand, but can someone explain what the hell is a booth? :D And why is nothing happening yet? I was damn right expecting to hear it like this very minute when I came home, but still nothing.

So yeah, and MOS said it will be at night which means we maybe get the song in the early morning.

I guess (and hope) that somebody will indeed put it up by our early morning, or otherwise maybe even Nuclear Blast/Bodom themselves. Since the song will be out there already, why not start publicizing it already? I anyways hope I wake up to a new Bodom track tomorrow.

The title track from the new CoF album is my favorite one so far, but Nuclear Blast took it down.

edit: the con preview started 30 minutes ago, so it's possible somebody has the disc. It lasts until 9:00 PM.

It seems Cradle and Bodom have two pretty similar themes on their new albums: witchcraft and the human chaos leading to extinction.

Also, youtube vids take a day to upload and a day or so to be visible without a direct link. And how long before these people quit jerking off to their manga heroes and remember that crappy CD they slipped in their back bag side pockets, even then they probably won't get to track 11, think it's crappy shit and throw it to trash bin. This is so unfair it's humiliating.

Nuclear Blast should upload the album to their official youtube channel.

The chance to get the song within the next 3 days is pretty small. If comicon will get something between 80-100k visitors - how many of those knew of that CD? And how many are Bodom fans? How many just pic the CD because it's free and not of the music? And I don't think they will give more than 500 copies over the table.

There has to be more than a couple metal fans at Comic Con amongst those thousands of fans, and neither The Walking Dead nor Nuclear Blast are going to do things half-assed with their stature one would think. It is after all a promo stunt, you don't just hide somewhere and hope nobody picks up the CDs, so I hope it does come out soon/maybe even be released by Nuclear Blast themselves, since it's not an album they sell but a free sample for promo purposes.