"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Some News I'll have for you tomorrow. In Germany there is a music mag called "Legacy" which will release a special about COB and Amorphis and it contains a CD
with 3 Amorphis songs(yeah, the Everytime I Die COB cover is in it) and 3 COB Songs. The COB Songs are the new Amorphis cover, a live version of Halo Of Blood and the new track "Suicide Bomber".

Holy shit. :D They can't contain it no more.

I'm sure the ETID cover is Amorphis' best song ever. Hope they aren't allowed to play it live.

Some News I'll have for you tomorrow. In Germany there is a music mag called "Legacy" which will release a special about COB and Amorphis and it contains a CD
with 3 Amorphis songs(yeah, the Everytime I Die COB cover is in it) and 3 COB Songs. The COB Songs are the new Amorphis cover, a live version of Halo Of Blood and the new track "Suicide Bomber".

Wtf really? It's supposed to be sold here in Austria too, gotta get my hands on that one!

We're gonna hear an entire album of new songs in two weeks, might as well wait for it.

Wow, what's up with these lyric videos? Not pleasing to my eyes at all. The lyrics themselves aren't completely terrible though, the song makes sense, but still I'm very disappointed. I'm looking forward to the new Suicide Bomber track if it indeed comes out and someone rips it tomorrow.

I Hurt is better than the other full songs they've released so far, but still kind of sucks.

And 'no solo' feels really gimmicky, cause you can hear the song building up for it but then fail :(

Album's looking like it'll be another AYDY type thing, cept we haven't heard the good songs yet (hope they're there).

Maaaan that's so cool ! Can't wait to hear it. Do you know whether you'll get the magazine in the morning or the afternoon ? We'll you post it here ? :D

Yeah, sure. I'm gonna post it here. I think I'll buy the mag after I got up and had a shower. It should be around 12 O'clock German time. :)

BTW: Does anyone got experiences with Mad Supply, especially Pre-Orders?
I've ordered several Bodom Things, most of them Pre-order Stuff and they're located in Finland,
and me in Germany. So I guess they have to send it next week that it'll arrive on time.

BTW: Does anyone got experiences with Mad Supply, especially Pre-Orders?
I've ordered several Bodom Things, most of them Pre-order Stuff and they're located in Finland,
and me in Germany. So I guess they have to send it next week that it'll arrive on time.

when pre-ordering, I think they ship upon release date. I've ordered many times from Mad Supply and I always get my stuff in less than 3-4 work days. I imagine same thing with you, unless they have major amount of orders this time.