Iced Earth=Honor

TotenMitMacht

JESUSCHRISTONACRUTCH
Jan 31, 2004
Today, I came across an opportunity that was too good to miss- a record store in Ohio was selling "The Glorious Burden" by Iced Earth. I immediatly purchased this, along with V (I had a burned copy, but didn't want to feel like an asshole who ripped off the greatest band ever) and the movie "The Usual Suspects", which kicks a lot of ass.
Anyway, I discovered that Iced Earth are a very honorable band, and can be pro-American without being assholes.
Also, I am pleased that there is a record store in my shitty state that sells Blind Guardian, Manowar, Iced Earth and Symphony X (they had every album but DWOT!). That's all.

That may be, but remember that Ohio is a pretty shitty state, and I'm lucky that there is one store that is 25 miles away that has these excellent bands.

Im in connecticut. nothing happens in connecticut. SX came here on a Monday, left here on a Tuesday prolly. (not that that means anything). I work in a record store, we carry DT and IE, and nothing else metal, because everyone like shitty music in this state.

come to connecticut, look at our big fucking tree, and the airport, and a mcdonalds or four, and see if theres a state as shitty as this one. at least you have cleveland and some sports teams.

i live in ohio too. theres a ton of record stores around me who have a ton of metal cds including all of the ones mentioned. those are the easiest to find around me. and i think ohio's pretty cool with the rock and roll hall of fame which i just went to again today, cedar point, and some cool venues and bars right around my area.

yeah not in australia! i only know of two stores in the entire country that sells ANY metal let alone Symphony X (Utopia in Sydney which is a sellout but at least they have it, and Metal Mayhem in Melbourne), hey Tali if you read this, is there a metal store in Canberra?

So be grateful whoever can just go to any store nearby to pick up a track.

I agree that iced earth is patriotic without being assholes about it. Doesn't fix the fact that the new disc blows cock.

We have some decent metal here in o-town. Plus many good metal tours come through seattle (hour north), so not much to bitch about. Plus, working on the site I get a lot of killer metal delivered to my mailbox for free. Sweet.

The new album kicks ass! Alright, maybe it is a bit too much like a history lesson, but Ripper owns the last singer. The new disc is their best one yet.

theodyssey said:
I agree that iced earth is patriotic without being assholes about it. Doesn't fix the fact that the new disc blows cock.

Plus, working on the site I get a lot of killer metal delivered to my mailbox for free. Sweet.

Yea, the new disc is terrible. WORST ALBUM OF 2004, well, metal-wise. Matt Barlow was so much better, Ripper just sucks.

Hmm, If you would like, would you be able to possibly forward some of this music to me? Im ALWAYS open to free Metal in my mailbox.

Just wondering :)

Laters